Painter wanted for Regional work
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced, trade qualified painter with an excellent standard of workmanship in a fast paced working environment for all areas of residential painting. The right applicant will join us on a long term rewarding contract.
Requirements for all applicants- Minimum 10 Years experience as a professional residential painter;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with extremely high quality checks/controls;
- Highly skilled with enamel gloss work;
- Own work vehicle, hand tools & brushes;
- Clean and tidy appearance and able to keep very clean workplace;
- Work references;
- Regular/Random alcohol & drug testing;
- Available for start immediately;
- Work away for a minimum of 6 weeks at a time;
- Able to take instructions and direction.
Please only apply if you are highly skilled and have at least 10 years of experience as a professional painter.
You must be able to prep, patch and paint aged gyprock walls and timber architraves without defect under spotlight.
Please email resumes and trade certificates to aba******@******.au
- Date Listed:14 hours ago
- Last Edited:14 hours ago
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Full-time