Seeking Highschool/1st year undergraduate students for online tutoring
3 Real Mates are looking for motivated high school students and 1st-year undergraduate students that have demonstrated educator skills and have a commitment to helping others globally.
The main purpose of the role is to conduct online classes and activities through teaching non-English speakers basic English.
This will involve:
- Being paired with two students from overseas that are interested in learning English from a native English speaker.
- Being a positive Role Model to our 3 Real Mates students.
- Creating and delivering quality content to our overseas students.
Benefits of being a tutor at 3 Real Mates:
- You will be able to be years ahead in preparation for competitive university admissions and job internships through career building and management strategies that align with your school learning.
- Flexible teaching hours and a safe environment as you will be working from home.
- You will also be given the opportunity to work with the very best mentors to maximize your career potential.
If this sounds like you and you enjoy working with friendly people in a fun, and safe environment, then we want to hear from you!
No resume needed just complete the application by clicking the link below and we’ll be in touch.
- Date Listed:05/11/2019
- Last Edited:05/11/2019
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Casual
Tutor Required - Online Tutoring
TEEN Online Tutors (13-19 years old) for Children learning English
English tutor for year 7-10
KUMON EDUCATION CENTRE ASSISTANT
SPECIALIST MIDDLE SCHOOL TUTOR 8 YEARS EXPERIENCE UNIVERSITY GRADUATE
Digital animation tutoring
Perth Mandarin tutor
Japanese Tutor K-12
English Tutor- South of the river