Baker Chef and Cook Tasks Include:
◦ Designing and improving recipes.
◦ Measuring and combining ingredients and using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make baked goods, such as cookies, bread, cakes, etc.
◦ Decorating and displaying finished products.
◦ Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls.
◦ Greeting customers, answering questions, making recommendations, accepting orders and payments, and providing exceptional customer service.
◦ Keeping records relating to deliveries, inventory, and production levels.
◦ Taking client information and ensuring that deliveries are fulfilled accurately and on time.
◦ Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
It will be desirable if you have a Certificate III, IV in Culinary Arts/Pastry making, baking and/or Diploma Level Qualifications in the relevant field.
We can sponsor the right person, but you MUST already be in Australia.
If you are interested or this sounds like you, please don’t hesitate to apply!
- Date Listed:10/12/2019
- Last Edited:10/12/2019
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Full-time
Hurry!!! Looking for Cook,Manager,Delivery Driver for restaurant
Cook/Chef in Hahndorf South Australia.
Chefs Needed For Summer Season On Kangaroo Island
Chef / Manager - FIFO Remote Mining Village
Chef/Cook required 15 hrs
Barista/manager $60k salary
Cafe Manager - CBD Location - Great Opportunity, Great Conditions