Maintenance & Handyman (Rockhampton,QLD)
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. It’s these individual skills, perspectives and experiences from different backgrounds that we believe lead to more innovative business practices. What makes you special is what makes us special.
We have a great opportunity for a Maintenance & Handyman around Rockhampton and surrounding areas.
Some of what you'll get up to in the role:
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, clean facilities and managing maintenance repairs.
- Detect and report the need for major maintenance repairs.
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues with litter, mechanical failure or breakdowns.
- Respond to clients’ maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain the cleanliness of outside spaces such as parking lots and sidewalks.
- Conduct performance assessments of company appliances, such as refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, ovens and coffee makers.
- Attend to members of staff promptly when called upon
- A minimum of 1 year working experience in a similar role is preferred
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing or HVAC systems
- Ability to work with hardware tools and power equipment
- Well organized and apt in problem-solving
- High attention to detail
- Good communication ability
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
- Date Listed:23/02/2020
- Last Edited:23/02/2020
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Casual
- Salary Detail:APPLY NOW! | Multiple Opportunities
Casual Handy Person
Handyman Required for busy maintenance business
Property Maintenance , Handyman Required
Gate for deck entryway Bardon.
Labourer, Handyman , Trade welder