Experienced Cook for Reputable Italian Restaurant
Da Mario is seeking a qualified chef/cook to assist our Head Chef in a busy and well known Italian Restaurant. The successful applicant will be reliable, punctual and self motivated with a focus on producing food to a high standard.
To be successful in this role you MUST:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in high quality Italian cooking
- Be available to work at least 38hrs/week
- Be available to work Tuesday - Sunday
- A keen eye for detail and a positive and proactive approach
- Have the ability to back-up the Head Chef when required
- Experience in fresh pasta making a bonus
Remuneration based on skill and experience. Instant start available!
To apply for this job please send your resume to job******@******.au
- Date Listed:15/08/2019
- Last Edited:15/08/2019
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Job Type:Full-time
Chef de partie for existing Italian restaurant in Barangaroo!
Experienced chef required for Busy Indian Restaurant
Chef in Italian Restaurant Darling Point
Chef or Cook, Japanese restaurant and bar
Experienced Cooks & Chefs Required for New Shop
Experienced Cook/Chef Wanted in Redfern
Italian cafe restaurantr seeking full time chef
JAPANESE RESTAURANT COOK
Restaurant in Phi Phi island is looking for a Chef