Short Term Family Holiday Accommodation - Cottage in Rosebud
Melrose Cottage is positioned in a quiet leafy street and is only a short stroll to the beautiful Rosebud Foreshore.
This cosy original, weatherboard beach cottage brimming with character, is positioned within a secure and neat property in the heart of historic Rosebud. The house is just a few minutes’ walk to the sparkling Rosebud Beach, the iconic Rosebud Hotel, Rosebud Cinema and the Rosebud Plaza Shopping Centre. All set on a generous house block of 570 sqm with off-street parking provided.
Melrose Cottage accommodates six people with three large bedrooms - two with Queen size beds and one with two twin beds. All rooms have built in robes.
The sitting room comfortably seats six people and the dining area also caters for six.
Melrose Cottage offers a bathroom with bath and separate shower. The WC is located at the rear of the house.
The garden offers children plenty of grass to run about on and a children’s play area is also provided. The large undercover alfresco area offers a shady and comfortable outdoor dining option to enjoy and includes a BBQ for use.
Children are welcome and a good selection of books, toys & board games are provided. Importantly for those with young children, the property is fully fenced and has a gated driveway. The living room and kitchen both have views of the back yard making it easier to supervise children playing outside. Some basic baby gear such as a high chair or porta cot can be provided if needed if noted at time of booking.
- Easy walk to the Nepean Road shopping strip, Rosebud Foreshore, Rosebud Hotel Rosebud Cinema and other local attractions.
- Entire house available for short term holiday rent
- Very family friendly and set on a neat, fully fenced, level block.
- As the street is not a through road, it is a quiet road that have direct acess to the shops and beach. However, easy walking access to the beach and shops is provided via a pram friendly ramp at the end of the street.
- Off-street parking space available.
- Ceiling fan and split system heating and cooling in main living area.
- Sheets and towels provided.
Rates and Requirements:
- Off Peak Rate (non-school holiday periods, winter and non-long weekends): $450/night
- Peak (all other times): $550 per night
- Total of six guests included. Minimum two (2) night hire
- There is an additional cleaning fee of $160
- A 50% deposit is needed to secure booking date
- Unfortunately, there is NO REFUND if a booking is cancelled within 10 DAYS of the check in date
- Guests should leave the property in a similar condition to how they found it in upon arrival.
- A security bond of $500 is required 48 hours prior to confirming your stay with us. In the unlikely event that the property is damaged or left in an unreasonable condition, the bond may be used to rectify this situation. However, this is normally not necessary with respectful use of the property and in this case could be expected to be fully refunded at the end of your stay.
- Photo ID must be provided
- A Holiday Rental Agreement must be signed by all guests upon check in.
- Strictly NO Smoking or Pets
- NO parties or additional overnight guests.
- All noise to be kept to a minimum after 10pm due to strict Local Council Laws
Check in time: 2 pm
Check out time: 10 am
How to Book:
Please make contact to discuss your stay and dates required. We hope all our guests have a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
** More photos to come! :)
- Date Listed:13/02/2019
- Last Edited:13/02/2019
- Availability:13/02/2019 to 14/08/2019
- Bedrooms:3 Bedrooms
- Minimum Nights:2
- Dwelling Type:House
- Maximum People:6
- Pet Friendly:No
- For Rent By:Owner
Coastal Vibes Rosebud Holiday House
Rosebud beach holiday house rental
Phillip Island family accommodation new holiday house sleeps 10!
Phillip Island luxury holiday house family accommodation
Short Term Accommodation/Dandenongs
WINTER SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
Phillip Island Holiday Accommodation Water Views $200 p/n
Holiday Beach House for Rent St Andrews Beach
St Andrews Beach
Cottage For 1 or 20 People