Ibanez RGT42MDX neck through - immaculate guitar! Rare!
Sorry, this ad is no longer available.
- Ibanez Gio GRX40Ibanez Gio GRX40 pretty sure it was made between 2000 - 2005 Great for beginners. Action is low and can go lower. has new ernie ball light gauge strings and plays really easily. fretboard has been cleaned and re-oiled. neck pocket is good. Has minor damage is some areas around the edges. The 20th fret ihas been re crowned and polished. The low e string saddle is mismathcing but this doesn't affect the playablility. Overall the guitar works flawlessly, there are only cosmetic issues$160NegotiableAspley, QLD•6w
- Ibanez RG350DXZIbanez RG series solid body electric guitar (In Deep Violet Metallic). - Thin Neck Grip (6 String) - 24 Jumbo Frets - Floyd Rose Tremelo (Edge Zero II) Guitar is unstrung, therefore the bridge is not setup. However everything that was shipped to me from Ibanez comes included so a quick stop to your local music store will have it up and running in no time. Guitar has been in storage in a case for two years and has seen no use aside from cleaning before sale.$400NegotiableKedron, QLD•4wContactless
- Fender Stratocaster Squier '62 (3 tone sunburst) - Japan madeFender Stratocaster JV Squier '62 (3 tone sunburst) Made in Japan - July 1983 I take it you know what these are if you are looking at this (these are the highly sought after JV series - the first of the Japanese Fender Squiers Export vintage series model - an excellent guitar, alder body I think. USA pickups (These models were made for export to UK & Canada. If it had Fender (instead of Squier on headstock it would have been for domestic Japan. Export models were superior) TNegotiableClayfield, QLD•10w
- Guitar Ibanez rg350 for sale must go this weekIbanez guitar hardly used just catching dust in my room. Got it from my mate but I have never used it. Comes with an Amp and leather bag. Feel free to contact me for any question$400NegotiableChermside, QLD•2wContactless
- RARE VINTAGE HOHNER PROFESSIONAL TE CUSTOM X11 12 STRING GUITARHohner professional TE custom XII 12- string electric guitar.. Excellent Condition, there are a couple of minor marks on the body.. which should be expected from a guitar of this vintage.. Includes hardshell case.. Pickup Brisbane Northside.. If the ad is here its available This model was Made in Korea, apparently in the Samick factory from 1990 to 1993. Single cutaway tele-style maple body, black pick guard, 2 humbucker select EMG pickups,push pull control.. the neck is$1,250Kedron, QLD•4w
- 1967 all original Italian Made Goya 12 string electric guitarImmaculate original condition, super rare 1967 Italian made Goya Rangemaster 12 string electric guitar. This guitar has been in its case in a studio for the last 3 years, never played live or traveled on planes. When I purchased it I took it straight to my luthier (Chris Melville) who meticulously set up/detailed the guitar and fortified the block making it rock solid and future proof. Made famous by the Beatles - if you do some research you’ll find this guitar was made at the same workshop i$2,500Hamilton, QLD•13w
- Vintage BC Rich and Ibanez wantedLooking for EVERYTHING BC Rich vintage Ibanez--Aria Pro -- Yamaha--Teisco--Guyatone....And I mean everythig....Guitars and accessories....amps....pedals...magazine ads...merchandise... condition does not matter....just let me know what you have. Please contact me via gumtree or by sms or just call me. Cheers Oli$10,000Geebung, QLD•1w
- White and gold Ibanez artcore af75tgPristine white and gold Ibanez Semi-hollow guitar (af75tdg). Comes with hard case (the hard case has seen better days). Plays like a dream and well taken care of, just don't have the time to play anymore. Pick up in Windsor, or will post at buyers expense.$1,000Windsor, QLD•2wContactless
- Ibanez RGIX6DLB Electric GuitarAvailable from Cash Converters Virginia. Item number: 50$899Virginia, QLD•1w
- Fender Stratocaster Squier '57 - Made in Japan (2 tone 'burst)Fender Stratocaster JV Squire '57 (2 tone sunburst) Made in Japan - August 1983 If you are looking at this I take it you know what these are (these are the highly sought after JV series - the first of the Japanese Fender Squires The first Fender Japan guitars are known as the JV Fenders and JV Squiers, with JV standing for "Japaneese Vintage" to reflect the guitars were made from the original blueprints of the vintage US guitars, were made by the FujiGen Gakki factory in JapaNegotiableClayfield, QLD•10w
- Devi Ever / Effector 13 TRI FUZZ Boutique Guitar PedalBoutique Fuzz Pedal by Effector 13. Very rare to see in Australia and no longer made. Ive used this through my orange amp and it just screams! it will give you a huge, meaty tone and will make your doom sound even doomier!!! Recently serviced and all components in perfect working order.$200Spring Hill, QLD•6w
- Tempo - great slide guitar/trashy garage/bluesTempo guitar great slide guitar or trashy garage/blues machine (ala Teisco style) mutant strat shape made 60s? 3 tone sunburst 98% original 3x pickups 3 x slider switches bound neck trem system amazingly great condition badge intact SELL = $895 thank you for looking ** Please check out my other ads **$895Clayfield, QLD•10w