Agave gypsophila ruffled , blue wave ruffled leaf agave.
Sorry, this ad is no longer available.
- Agave Plants Mature SizeMature Agave plants 40-50cms wide, immediate impact to your garden. Beautiful and hardy type of plants. Will be dug out immediately before the pick up. $15 each or 3 plants for $40 Pick up from Killara$15Killara, NSW•4w
- Agave AttenuataI have 3 big agaves for sale. $20 each or $50 for all three. See size example on photo.$20Turramurra, NSW•2w
- Agave el miradores goldAgave_desmettiana_Varigata. also called Agave Americana. Good exotic plant. Selling mature plants 50cm tall. Smaller and bigger sizes are also available.$5Turramurra, NSW•68w
- Agave attenuataAgave Attenuata in Plastic Pots 3 Available (2x Very Large and 1 Medium-Large) $100 Each or negotiable if all 3 are taken Other plants for sale. LEW Pick Up St Ives NSW$100St Ives, NSW•41w
- Plants Home-Grown Hibiscus, Bottlebrush, Cape HoneysuckleVarious Plants in pots for sale. Prices range from $5-13. Pot size is typically 11-13cm diamater. Selection available as listed below. List is not exhaustive. Please enquire. I propagate for my own private garden and the plants are the current surplus. You are welcome to come and browse. Callistemon 'Wildfire' Hibiscus syriacus variety - single and double mauve flowers on the same shrub. (photo 1,2) Tecoma capensis (Cape Honeysuckle) Phormium 'Pink ribbon' (photo 3) Phormium 'Big Red'$8Wahroonga, NSW•20w
- Agave Americana plantSmall plants in a pot. Perfect to plant in your garden. They grow very quickly. Many Small as well as large plants available.$10West Pymble, NSW•43w
- Plant Tree agave cutting garden succulentPlant cutting with roots healthy ready to plant Pick up wahroonga $25 each$20Turramurra, NSW•17w
- Large Agave plant in a nice ceramic pot.Large agava/ succlent plant in a nice floral glazed ceramic pot.$10Warrawee, NSW•18w
- Indoor / Outdoor VERY LARGE 'FIDDLE LEAF FIG' plants in 250mm potsPlease SMS on the day to confirm availability & for address. For pick up / view - ANYTIME BEFORE 10am OR AFTER 4pm MOST DAYS, from Pymble. Indoors or Outdoors Large and beautiful 'Fiddle Leaf Fig' - Ficus Lyrata. These plants are tough and are extremely easy to look after. Perfect feature or accent plant – Indoors, help with purifying and keeping the air clean, air-con tolerant, low light suitable, or Outdoors on verandah, patios, balconies with dappled sunlight or planted out$70Pymble, NSW•1wContactless
- Indoor/Outdoor RARE LARGE Calathea 'FUSION WHITE' plants in 140mm potFor pick up / view - ANYTIME BEFORE 10am OR AFTER 4pm MOST DAYS, from Pymble. Please SMS on the day to confirm availability & for address. Indoors or Outdoors: Beautiful LARGE Calathea leitzei – 'Fusion White' plants Perfect as accent feature plants for Indoors - home / office; Outdoors - balcony, verandah, patios or in that shady area in your garden. Prefer fairly bright indirect sunlight but do quite well in lower lit areas. They are a strikingly beautiful looking plant wit$40Pymble, NSW•1w
- Crassula muscosa/Watch Chain in a 170mm hanging basketCrassula mucosa / Watch chain plant is a succulent that’s indigenous to South Africa and Namibia It is called the Watch Chain Plant because of its tiny tight rosette leaf arrangements resembling the links of a jewellery chain and a watch. Grows best in full sun or in very bright light, a sunny window or patio.$15Lindfield, NSW•7wContactless
- Kalenchoe Beharensis "Fang"Kalanchoe beharensis "Fangs"(commonly known as elephant's ear kalanchoe) is an unusual succulent. Fang’ is a tall succulent with velvety silver leaves. The margins and underside of each leaf are covered in small tubercles, or “fangs.” The edges of each leaf are bronze.$12Lindfield, NSW•2w