On-site caravan, aluminium annex and furnishings - St Leonards
Make it yours with this cosy onsite caravan in St Leonards. Walk to beach, shops, cafes, fishing, swimming, sailing and more. Take the local bus to Geelong and elsewhere, or just enjoy fish and chips watching the sun go down from THAT PIER.
This excellent on-site caravan setup sleeps 6 with space for a guest or 2 as well. Comes with everything that opens and shuts, as they say. You’ll get:
- 1984 Viscount Supreme caravan in excellent condition. Semi-permanent on-site installation with aluminium annex in quiet, well-kept caravan resort. Connected to running water and drain (with grease trap).
- Aluminium annex with power, sliding door, veranda, window blinds and carpet.
- Appliances including electric fridge, microwave oven, vacuum cleaner, pedestal fan.
- Furnishings include table and 2 chairs, chest of 6 drawers, tall cabinet with shelves, 2 ladders All windows have curtains.
- External TV antenna, just connect your digital TV or set-top box.
- Includes site fees to 18 June 2019.
All for only $9,000?
Questions or to arrange inspection – please call Anne or Chard
(03) *****7292 Please only call between 3pm – 7pm.. If no answer, please leave your name and contact number in a short voice message.
PLEASE NO TEXT MESSAGES, NO EMAILS, NO CALLS OUTSIDE THE HOURS ABOVE. -Thanks.
So why are we selling?
We’ve enjoyed 30 fantastic years of visiting St Leonards, but we’re also 30 years older and it’s time for new adventures. We hope you get as much pleasure and relaxation as we did.
- Date Listed:15/05/2019
- Last Edited:15/05/2019
- Air Conditioning:No
- Listing Type:Private seller
- Sleeping Capacity (people):6
- Caravan Type:On Site Van
Onsite Caravan and Annexe Site 192
On-site caravan with annex, kitchenette & patio
On-site Caravan Jan Juc (near Torquay)
Onsite Caravan and Annexe Ocean Grove
On site Caravan Leopold
Onsite Permanent Caravan in Ocean Grove
On-site caravan Jan Juc
Onsite caravan Jan Juc (next to Torquay)