Sous Chef - busy cafe in Summer Hill
Our chefs play a key role in our recipe for success.
We are looking for an individual to take up the Sous Chef position at ENVY deli cafe.
About the successful candidate
The candidates must be:
· An experienced Chef from a high volume café environment
· Be capable of delivering our menu with flair and speed
· Have excellent communication skills with kitchen staff and owners
· Have a can-do attitude and can work well under pressure
· Able to implement safe food handling practices and keep a clean kitchen
· Qualifications in commercial cookery
About the Job
· Second in charge, working under the head chef to assist in leading a teamof up to five kitchen staff.
· This is a hands-on role where you are able to deliver kitchen service for our 150 seat (plus take-away) café with two other chefs. You will be personally responsible for the pans and grill section.
- Taking on head-chef duties and responsibilities when head chef has day off or is on leave.
· Assist with prep, cleaning, stock rotation, order checking
This is a daytime only role. The café is open from 6am-5pm every day of the year except Christmas Day. Days are flexible but Sous Chef must work both Saturday and Sunday.
We are only seeking candidates who are looking for a long-term commitment.
An attractive package is on offer to the suitable candidate. Immediate start.
Please email your resume to dyl******@******com
or call Dylan on ******** 777to arrange a trial.
- Date Listed:22/02/2020
- Last Edited:22/02/2020
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Full-time