We arecurrently seeking a Bookkeeper/ Accountant contractor for an immediatestart.
Therequirement is for around 3 days a week based at our friendly and modern officelocated in Sydney CBD
- BAS Preparation
- BAS Lodgement
- Accounts payable
- Accounts Receivable
We aim tooffer a positive, respectful working environment within a well-establishedbusiness.
What you'll need tosucceed
- A strong commitment to customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to analyse financial data
- Understanding of income tax compliance for companies (basic income tax, GST, FBT)
- Sound understanding of working capital management
- Strong business acumen
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Exchange, Word)
Proficiencyin financial software programs
You should beorganised, have essential accounting skills, be very comfortable using MYOB andproducing reports on Excel, paying wages, reporting Super, doing the IAS andBAS and providing information to the Accountant for quarterly and annualreports.
If you feelyou have the skills please send resumes to inf******@******.au
- Date Listed:04/11/2019
- Last Edited:04/11/2019
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Full-time