.Net Integration Developer
C# and SQL developer job in the Easter Suburbs for SSIS integration with Web APIs.
Your new company
Your new company is a local council that champions community and celebrates heritage. They are seeking a developer to integrate SQL database with web APIs to improve data integration.
Your new role
You will work with SQL SSIS and SSRS with .Net Web API tools to integrate applications and databases between business systems and document all processes. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to develop solutions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive experience with C# .Net Web APIs and SQL SSIS and SSRS
- Expert in creating SQL Reports (SSRS and XLOne)
- Expert in ETL Process Documentation - data mapping and data flows and troubleshooting
- Experience with integration with Web APis and open-standard files (JSON, XML)
- Strong background in HTML, CSS and web development
- Exposure to geographical information systems such as ESRI is advantageous*
- Strong communicator - verbal and written - and a strong team player and working with internal and external stakeholders and vendors
What you'll get in return
You will work with a dedicated team to enhance business systems and developer your SQL and .Net skills. Heritage organisation with competitive day rates.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Date Listed:18 hours ago
- Last Edited:18 hours ago
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Job Type:Contract
Need Wordpress, php developer
.NET / C Developer
Mid level Full Stack Developer Angular Node PHP AWS
Lead Developer - PHP, Laravel
Web Developer / Designer
Mobile App Developer
Application Developer for a delivery system
Web Developer H. S. Student
.Net MVC Training