ITS Maintenance Electrician
Core Talent are actively recruiting for a Traffic Signally Electrician and Civil Electrician for a Tier 1 company. This client has an extremely large government project with the minimum length of 4 years left on it.
This will be a temp to perm job with this top contractor - they can provide training and guidance if this a new area for you, however they will be expecting 100% commitment and work ethic.
This role will be working for our Local Government client you will be required to complete general maintenance & repairs as part of the Traffic Network Service around the Sydney Area. This type of work does require an electrician with a strong eye for detail.
- Fault finding
Candidates with the following experience would be advantageous:
- Minimum of three years experience
- Ideally a NSW electrical license
- Comms / Networking experience
- Road side infrastructure experience
- Data CAT 5,6 / Commercial experience
- Job security
- Companies EBA pay rates
- Overtime / Nightshift available
- Great work life balance
- Long term training
- Opportunity for a permanent job
- New (within 3 years) UTE and phone
How to Apply
To apply for this position:
Click 'Apply Now'
Call Sam Smith - ********5489
Email - sam.smith @coretalent.com.au
- Date Listed:Yesterday
- Last Edited:Yesterday
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Job Type:Full-time
- Salary Detail:OT + Penalties