Opportunity to lead the change management across multiple projects in this customer focused organisation.
Your new company
This specialist NSW Government Agency is undergoing an exciting period of change and transformation and is seeking an experienced Change Manager to deliver end to end across multiple strategic projects.
Your new role
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Build and deliver change management planning across organisation strategy and structure
- Apply structured methodology to support change activities
- Identify risks and barriers to the project and develop change strategies, communications and schedules to overcome these barriers.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with internal and external stakeholders; aboriginal communities are client group, these projects directly impact them
- High level change impact assessments and business readiness assessments
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will have:
- Experience leading organisational change programs organisation wide and in partnering senior leaders
- Experience working in a flat structured, quick decision-making environment
- Ability to document and review processes
- Proven experience working with both internal and external stakeholders is required
- Experience developing stakeholder and change management communication
- A culturally sensitive approach is essential
- Change management qualifications are required
What you'll get in return
6-month contract role, based Parramatta working with a collaborative team.
What you need to do now
To apply for this role please send through your resume to Geor******@******.au or call Georgia Crompton at Hays Projects & Business Change on 02******2217 .
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
- Date Listed:20/11/2019
- Last Edited:20/11/2019
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Job Type:Contract
IT Business Sales Representative (Partner/Reseller)
Computer Technicians on Wheels (YOU MUST HAVE A CAR)
Android, dot net, java, Web application development
Android Developer Required
Mobile Phone Repair and Shop Assistant
407 training visa /491 Visa- Employer sponsorship offer Available