Property Valuer with 5 years working as a CPV needed for Government role with career progression, $66 P/H !
Your new company
This is an excellent opportunity to join a larger State Government organisation carrying out valuation and acquisition.
Your new role
- Undertake complex property acquisition
- Manage valuation and negotiation for property acquisition
- Liaise with various stakeholders to ensure work is carried out to standards
- Provide progress reports
- Assist in the delivery of supply cost estimates
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have 5 years working as a CPV in NSW
- Ideally have 6 years experience
- Must be a member of Australian Property Institute, member of RICS or AVI
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Current driver's licence
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity to work on some large property projects within State Government!!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Donny at Donny.Mudi******@******.au or call ******2222 .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Date Listed:15/09/2019
- Last Edited:15/09/2019
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Job Type:Temp
PROPERTY CONSULTANT & TRAINEE NEEDED
Swiks mowing and scrap metal
$`150 gift voucher offered to business people
Position Vacant Property Manager Lismore
1 day NSW Real Estate Certificate of Registration Course $498