Aviation High Lift Truck Driver(Star Aviation Services)
The Star Aviation team want to make a difference each and every day they come to work. We take pride in recruiting and fostering a highly engaged team of professionals to represent our brand and the brand of our customers.
Star Aviation is currently seeking a qualified and experienced High Lift Truck Driver.
As a High Lift Truck Driver, you are responsible for ensuring the safe operation of the vehicle in accordance with Manufacturers guidelines, Star Aviation internal safety procedures, our Customer policies and all Airport regulations. You will ensure the safe loading and unloading of equipment onto and off trucks and aircraft. This role also supports the Cabin Cleaning team where required or directed to do so by the Team Leader. Your role will also include Cabin Cleaning duties.
What you'll bring:
- Heavy Rigid Licence
- High Lift Licence
- Customer focus to deliver exceptional service
- Reliability, punctuality and organisational skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and situations
- Able to work well in a fast paced team environment
- Physically fit and able to perform regular lifting duties of up to 30kgs
- Available to work a rotating shift roster including weekends
- Safety conscious
- Positive attitude
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- A valid provisional or full state or territory drivers license
Highly desirable, but not essential:
- Experience within the Aviation/Airline industry
- Airside driving authority (ADA)
The recruitment process will also require you to pass:
- Medical Check (health & fitness and alcohol & drugs test)
- Security / Background Check including Federal Police Check
About Star Aviation
Star Aviation is a privately owned business that provides professional and efficient ground handling services to domestic and international airlines within Australia. Founded in 2012, Star Aviation has grown to be one of Australia's most dynamic Ground Handlers, with a reputation for excellence in customer service and operational reliability. We operate in NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD and NT, employing over 250 highly skilled employees.
Star Aviation are an equal opportunity employer, Indigenous and Torres Strait Islanders are strongly recommended to apply.
For more information about Star Aviation, follow us on LinkedIn or visit our website.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
- Aviation: 1 year (Preferred)
- High Lift Truck Driver: 1 year (Preferred)
- Date Listed:16/10/2019
- Last Edited:16/10/2019
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Casual
HR/Hook Lift Truck Driver Needed
Owner Truck Drivers with 6 & 8 Tonne Tautliners
Mr. Truck Driver/Jockey (offsider)
MR TRUCK DRIVER
Truck and dog driver
HC TRUCK DRIVER
HR Truck Driver