Truck Driver(TRN Group)
We are currently seeking HC/MC drivers who have Tip over Axle and Truck and Dog driver experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Receive and deliver loads of product as directed by the Transport Manager
- Operate company vehicles safely with due respect to the well-being of both personnel and mechanical equipment
- Responsible and accountable for a safe working environment, reporting on safety incidents and truck maintenance requirements.
- Daily completion of all documentation as per loads and delivery dockets, time sheets etc
- Complete paperwork as required by Ezicheck system
- Observe all regulations pertaining to the use of Public Roads and driving hours
- If you have previous experience in a similar role and meet the following criteria we want to hear from you.
To be successful you must:
- Have a current HC license (MC preferred)
- Have road ranger experience
- Have a WHS General Construction Induction Certificate (White Card)
- Have a clean driving record
- Have good communication skills
- Be trustworthy, hard-working and take pride in their work
Applicants who have completed Fatigue Management Training will be considered favourably.
In return you will receive an attractive hourly rate and training as required. This is a great opportunity to work close to home.
Previous applicants need not apply.
- Date Listed:16 hours ago
- Last Edited:16 hours ago
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Full-time
MR TRUCK DRIVER
HR TRUCK DRIVER WANTED FULL TIME! ( road ranger )
HR truck driver
Tilt Tray Driver Required
HR Local with Forklift ticket Wetherill Park -(1800DRIVERS)
$85,000k Annual Pay - MC Local Driver – PERM JOB(1800DRIVERS)