Loan Processing and Customer Relations Officer
A permanent, full time opportunity looking for an experienced Customer Relations Officer, with knowledge of loan processing and credit.
Our client is ASX-listed financial services group, located in the Sydney CBD who specialises in four key areas of the financial industry including advisory services, loans, asset management and equities. They're currently experiencing a period of growth since the launch of the fourth branch of their services, almost a year and a half ago and are now currently looking to recruit for their close-knit, fast paced Customer Relations team.
The key responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to;
- Managing and handling customer queries;
- Processing customer loans;
- Reviewing applications and validating information for accuracy;
- Liaising with external stakeholders regarding applications;
- Inbox and workflow management;
- Supporting the team manager with the training and development of new staff;
- Acting within a 2IC capacity when required.
- A high attention to detail;
- Impeccable communication skills and the ability to liaise with professionals;
- An understanding of credit and loan processing;
- Excellent proficiency on the MS Office Suite and the ability to learn new systems with ease;
- Desire to lead and develop a team, in a 2IC capacity;
- Willingness to "get your hands dirty";
- An understanding of the legal industry would be considered highly advantageous.
A permanent, full time role with standard hours, Monday to Friday based in the Sydney CBD. An exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate Loan Processor & Customer Relations Officer, to work within a close-knit yet growing team of professionals.
- Date Listed:26/01/2020
- Last Edited:26/01/2020
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Job Type:Full-time