Motor Mechanic - Up Skill
Field Service Technician required in Western Sydney within the material handling industry, $69,000 Overtime
Your new company
You will be joining a world leading company in the material handling industry. This organisation specialises in the servicing, maintaining and repairing of forklifts. Being one of the biggest companies globally they operate a wide range of machinery providing rental,new and second hand forklifts to a huge customer base.
Your new role
As a qualified Mechanic you will have opportunities to join both the workshop team or field service team.
As a field service mechanic you will be responsible for the onsite customer scheduled maintenance and repairs.
- This ranges from performing basic maintenance such as oil filters, brakes, lights etc
- As well as fault diagnosis and repairs on all electrical, mechanical and hydraulic components
- You will be dealing face to face customers
As a Pre delivery mechanic you will be based in the workshop, being responsible for and servicing and maintenance required.
- Being required to perform pre delivery checks
- Minor mechanical tests and checks
- Fitting factory accessories
What you'll need to succeed
- Australian Mechanical Trade Cert III
- Drivers Licence
- Forklift Licence
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive countless opportunities to progress within this company as well as an attractive hourly rate with lots of chance for overtime.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Kate.Hazl******@******.au or call Kate Hazlewood now on 02*****1664
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Date Listed:31 minutes ago
- Last Edited:31 minutes ago
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Job Type:Full-time
Senior Motor Mechanic / Automotive Technician
Lane Cove North
Motor Mechanic Job
motor mechanic, fully qualified
Motor Mechanic Northern Beaches - 50-90K Based on experience
I'm looking for a 3rd year or a fully qualified motor mechanic