Are you a Maintenance Fitter with Restricted Electrical? This high-paced role could be right for you! $95k
Your new company
This Australian manufacturer produces a variety of leading print products commonly known to households across Australia. Located in Western Sydney this site provides excellent manufacturing facilities with multiple production lines operating the latest production equipment on a 24/7 basis. There now exists a vacancy for an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Fitter to join the team.
Your new job
Your main responsibility within this role will be to ensure maximum OEE on production equipment.
- Your previous experience as a Maintenance Fitter on high speed production machinery will ensure you are a success in this position.
- Your strong track record fault finding across automated, robotic or packaging will ensure you will be able to hit the ground running in this position.
- You will work on a rostered shift pattern, with 3 weeks on Day and 1 week on Night
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience in the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Fitter will give you the required experience to fault find highly automated equipment quickly and effectively.
- You will be able to work as part of a team but also autonomously due to the nature of the shift rotation.
- You will possess a Restricted Electrical licence at a minimum, so you can self manage call outs/ shift coverage alone on occasion.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a permanent salaried position, working across a rotating shift pattern. Your shift is 3 weeks on day or afternoon shift (depending on your preference) and 1 week on nights.
Training & upskilling is a big part of this companies ethos, and you will have the chance to learn new things and take courses sponsored by your organisation. You will be paid an excellent salary of $90-100k super and have the opportunity to earn more on call outs.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Michael Gilroy - Hays Manufacturing & Operations - mic******@******.au
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
- Date Listed:Yesterday
- Last Edited:Yesterday
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Job Type:Full-time
4wd Vehicle Accessories Fitter
Mechanical Fitter/ Welder/ Ability to learn/Engineering Group
Plant Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic
Central Coast NSW Region
Tyre Fitter/ Wheel Aligner
Prestige Tyre and Auto Marrickville- -Tyre fitter Start ASAP
North Sydney Area