Front Desk Agent/ Admin receptionist
- Immediate Start
- Full time hours (Mon - Sat)
- Exciting opportunity to work with a Global Organisation and industry Leader
Trojan have partnered with a global leader dealing with many of the world's leading brands as customers. Our client is currently looking for experienced Front desk Agent/ receptionist to help within their logistics freight forwarding business located just outside of Sydney Domestic Airport as well as in Homebush.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- First point of contact for all visitors and incoming inquiries both phone and online
- Direct administration and office support to the team
- Answerining phones
- Diary management
- Receptionist duties
- Database administration
- Preparation of business documents, tenders and client correspondence
- Incoming and outgoing mails/ emails
- Lifting and carrying involved
To be eligible for the role you must have the following skills and experience:
- At least one year of demonstrable administration experience
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Exceptional communication and administration skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task & prioritise
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Positive, presentable & friendly nature
- Highly motivated and able to work independently in a fast environment
- Must be able to obtain or hold a current Australian Federal Police check
What's on offer?
- Working with a well renowned global company
- Flexible working arrangements
- Full time hours
- A company that promotes a work life balance and a safe positive attitude toward both permanent employees and contract staff
We are also calling experienced pick packers with scanning experience, no lifting restrictions must be able to load/ unload, must be flexible with shift times keen to learn and eager to work as a freight handler. Females are highly encouraged to apply!
You must have the legal right to work in Australia. Only short listed candidates who meet the above selection criteria will be contacted for this role.
About Trojan - Trojan Recruitment Group is a national provider of professional and industrial recruitment, specialising in temporary, contract and permanent employment opportunities across a portfolio of industry sectors. We pride ourselves on being good people to deal with which is why we have a diverse and loyal client base and committed workforce.
- Date Listed:12/12/2019
- Last Edited:12/12/2019
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Job Type:Temp
- Salary Detail:Overtime available