Horse Trail Guide / Instructor Position
Are you a keen motivated rider?
If yes , then we want you to join our team. We are looking for a senior guide.
The successful applicant will need to fit the following:
1. Have a sound knowledge of horses and horse health
2. Able to understand, train and ride a variety of horses.
3. Follow and adhere to safety policies and procedures
4. Work both in a team and independently
5. Be self motivated ,can take direction ans show maturity and be willing to learn
6. Be young, fit, competent rider with several years in at least one discipline higher than pony club.
7. Have a good customer relations service and communication skills face to face and
over the phone.
8. Be confident in giving directions to riders on trail rides or in lessons.
9. Support a range of customers of varying experience on trails and in lessons.
10. Must have own transport and accommodation .
11.Be well mannered and be well presented and be able to show discipline and initiative.
12. MR truck license a bonus
The position is based on a hourly rate with superannuation and PAYG. Also with the opportunity to become a full time employee. This position is not for you if you are a couple of months work.
Minimum commitment is in excess of 6 months - if this is not you please don't apply!
If you meet this criteria please email us your resume to inf******@******.au
- Date Listed:08/09/2019
- Last Edited:14/10/2019
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Casual
Experienced Coxswain/Tour Guide
Casual Chef Position Aavaliable
A chef / wait staff / apprentice position @japanese cuisine
Front of house position available
Chefs For Lifestyle Position
Position Available! Experienced Wait Staff/Barista
Kitchen Hand Noosa Area