Cook, Functions and Cafe Manager
We are seeking a café and functions manager to join our team. This position is an exciting and unique opportunity
Only those with a cover letter and resume will be considered.
Please email to abr******@******.au
About the position:
The café is open 7 days.
You will be in charge of running the café, rostering, hiring, menu and running the functions side of the business. You will be working closely with the owner and other managers to keep the current high standards in which we operate.
The facility has two function spaces and has a strong and regular corporate base for functions that range from small corporate days to large Christmas functions of 50 .
On weekends the business operates children’s birthday parties and you will be responsible for this part of the business.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have experience in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years
- Cooking experience along with food safety and handling
- Barista latte art
- Ordering, budgeting and stock control experience ability
- Function experience is an advantage, however not a requirement as a full run through and training will be provided but you must have an eye for detail and excel in customer service
- Be able to work independently, fast and hard
- Have full and flexible availability and be willing to work weekends and public holidays
- Be able to both work well in a team and be able to lead
- Passionate about delivering an excellent quality experience to our customers
- Fluent in English and have all right to work documents
What we can offer you:
- Above award salary
- Staff discounts
- Free mini golf and driving range
- Small close team
- Date Listed:21 hours ago
- Last Edited:21 hours ago
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Job Type:Full-time