Well-presented receptionist required for immediate start!
Your new company
This local not for profit organisation is looking for an experienced receptionist to join their Townsville team!
Your new role
As the first point of contact, our client requires a Receptionist that is professional and holds a high level of presentation.
Your duties would include:
- Greeting all visitors
- Transferring calls as necessary
- Diary management and management of meeting rooms
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email and general correspondence
- Performing ad-hoc administration duties
- Maintaining office services/supplies as required
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries
- Assisting with mail as required
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis
- Assisting the HR team with recruitment, on-boarding and termination processes
What you'll need to succeed
Previous Reception or administration experience is a MUST! The successful candidate will be able to work in a team and have a friendly and positive attitude.
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional multi-tasker
- Excellent communication skill
- Strong customer service skills
What you'll get in return
In return you will gain immediate full-time work, for a month at an attractive hourly rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Hannah Yesberg via han******@******.au , or call us now on ********5100 .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
- Date Listed:16 hours ago
- Last Edited:16 hours ago
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Job Type:Temp
Receptionist / Administration & Office Support
Mount Gravatt East
medical receptionist-2 position,Brisbane CBD and Aspley
Day Spa - Beauty Therapist / Co Ordinator / Head Receptionist
Looking for Admin or Merchandising Work ASAP