BIG Merchandiser - Banora Point
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible work life balance
- Work allocated 2 weeks in advance
Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry leading experiential and field marketing organisation that provides an outsourced solution for mobile workforce optimisation. Our mobile workforce community is over 2,000 strong across Australia and NZ and includes experts in fields such as; brand representation, sales, planograms and merchandising.
Join our Coles Relay Team (CRT) on an ongoing, casual basis. You will be responsible for maintaining store relationships, implementing and validating supplier layouts, whilst assisting BIG in supporting Australia's major supermarket retailer, Coles. As a member of the CRT you will be provided with access to Coles internal systems to complete tasks.
Hours on offer are approximately 10-30 hours per week.
Work commencing from 13th January, 2020 .
Areas include but not limited to: Banora Point
Responsibilities as a BIG Planogram Merchandiser include:
- Fostering strong working relationships with Coles personnel is key
- Creating and maintaining quality planograms in stores
- Complete and submit all tasks on time and accurately
- Upload quality photos via smartphone
- Work autonomously and take accountability for all work
- Reporting key product insights back to BIG and Coles
- Ability to identify and escalate any concerns in store
- Adhere to Coles Relay Standards and Ways of Working
- Pricing and ticketing compliance
- Ensure all safe work practices are adhered to
Required experience and attributes:
- Planogram experience in a supermarket setting is a MUST
- Strong communication, organisational skills and attention to detail
- An ability to work autonomously but with an overall team focus
- Ability to use a smart device
- Current driver's licence and access to reliable transport is desirable, although not essential
- Experience working within the Coles Group is highly regarded
At BIG, our people are the heart of our business. We attract BIG personalities bursting with talent and the appetite to make a BIG difference every day of the week. We nurture a culture of learning and friendship and it is reflected in our people and the relationships they build with our customers and each other.
Please note we recruit based on attitude and potential.
If this sounds like you, please apply and ensure you include your SUBURB .
*only successful candidates will be engaged.
Create Influence, Think BIG!
- Date Listed:6 hours ago
- Last Edited:6 hours ago
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Casual
Merchandiser For Bread
Amusement Machine Merchandiser - Sydney
Senior Merchandise Planner
Barista all rounder
Casual Retail sales opportunity