HR Holden 1967 Special
- New engine 186, bored 40 thou with medium cam
- Twin Strombergs on Warneford manifold, rebuilt and new linkages. Switched to cable throttle set up
- Completely new wiring loom
- Celica 5-speed gear box
- New front discs, wheel bearings and pads
- New brake booster
- New fuel pump
- Brake and clutch master cylinders rebuilt
- Electronic dizzy with new coil
- Awesome interior
- New re-chromed light surrounds front and back, with new rear lens
- 4 x replacement doors
- Has rust in lower guards, corners of the doors and dog legs (have replacement door legs)
- No rust in floors, boot and structurally really good.
This is a great car and really hate that I’ve got to sell it.
I’m located on the Central Coast NSW but the cars at my parents on Northern Beaches.
PM me if you want more info.
HR Holden 4 speed,
HR premier 66 model
HZ Holden Wagon 6 Cyl
1967 Valiant VC
Torana 1977 LX
Holden Torana SLR clone
holden commodore VE