Are you an experienced Claims Manager/Administrator looking for your next career move?
Page Personnel is currently working with a WA based business seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Claims Manager/Administrator. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity offering full time hours. Located 15 minutes from the Perth CBD, this company is expanding and excited to bring the suitable candidate on board ASAP.
- Entering purchase invoices into MYOB
- Preparing sales invoices
- Managing inbound customer enquiries/claims
- Entering sales invoices into MYOB
- Issuing work orders to trades
- Calling customer to go through the events that has led to claim
- Managing multiple claims at once
- Preparing reports to submit to the insurance company by taking the information received from the customer and trades and putting it into the correct format
- Good phone manner with well-spoken English
- Ability to multi task and tune out in a noisy environment
Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Must be willing to work 8am - 5pm
- Previous experience using Excel
- MYOB or accounting software experience
- Building knowledge is advantageous but not necessary. Training will be provided.
- Permanent after 3-6 months
- Great location with shops and cafes surrounding
- Parking across the street
- Competitive hourly rate
- 60k super upon permanency
- Family orientated environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hannah Duffy on ********9513.
- Date Listed:17 hours ago
- Last Edited:17 hours ago
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Job Type:Temp