Mini lop Vienna bunny rabbit .
Sorry, this ad is no longer available.
- Beautique BunniesBeautique Bunnies At Beautique Bunnies Rabbitry we hobby breed: # Mini Lop # Jersey Wooly # Netherland Dwarf Throughout the year we have a variety of baby bunnies available for their new homes (From 8-12 wks of age) & from time to time we also have adult buns available. All bunnies 🐰 have daily interaction with adults & children from a young age, making each bunny an ideal family pet. All our bunnies are happy, healthy & friendly 🐰 # Please phone/text your interest........$250Bonnells Bay, NSW•2w
- Baby Mini Lop Bunnies 🐰 ready to go now 🐰 ONLY 1 LEFT!These absolutely adorable baby bunnies are 6 weeks old and ready to go to their loving new homes. They have been cuddled and played with on a daily basis since leaving the nest making them very affectionate and loving bunnies. They are drinking, eating hay, veg and pellets, are very well looked after, happy, healthy and thriving. Bunnies come litter trained and sprayed for mites. We take alot of pride in our little bunny family and just love them to bits 😂 There is only 1 left! Grey & White -$60Was $100Woodrising, NSW•8h
- Baby BunniesThese little ones have been raised by our 8 animal loving children and are absolute snuggle buns. They are a Netherland dwarf/mini lop cross and their parents are by far the best buns we have ever had. The Nethie genes provide the petite cuteness and the mini lop the hugginess and calm, stable nature. They will be small bunnies with big personalities are are sweet, extremely well socialised, loving companions. They are $80 each and available to meet, along with Mum and Dad, at Eleebana, by phon$80Valentine, NSW•2w
- Pure breed lop bunniesFor sale 5 pure breed lop bunnies all male friendly with children held all the time $50 14 weeks old pick up Cooranbong$50Cooranbong, NSW•4d
- Dwarf lop rabbitsPurebred dwarf lop kits 1 x Blue otter buck (boy) $150 1 x blue otter Doe (girl) $180 photo 1-SOLD pending pickup 1 x snowball Doe (girl) $180 rare colour. photo 5 SOLD-pending pickup 2 x black otter Doe’s $ 180 each. these two have different mothers. Photos 3 & 4- Both are SOLD pending pickup 2x Agouti Doe’s $100 each. photos 3 & 7 2 x Agouti Bucks $150 photo 2 All these kits are from best in show Tryphena lines. The kits are well loved and handled daily. Each comes mite treated and wit$100Belmont North, NSW•1w
- Dwarf Lop RabbitsI have 1 Purebred Dwarf Lop kit for sale Agouti doe has been hand raised very friendly loves cuddles From Tryphena Best in Show stock They will come with a small bag of rabbit food and a small bag of oaten hay $100.00 each$100Belmont, NSW•1w
- Baby RabbitsApproximately 2 months old. Tame and affectionate - great pets. The father is a Netherland Dwarf and the mother a Netherland Dwarf cross Mini Lop. Ready to go.$50Charlestown, NSW•6d
- Lop x Dwarf BunnyBeautiful little boy, desexed and incredibly tame. He's about 2 years old. He will sit still for pets, happy to be picked up, litter trained and has recently had his claws trimmed. Just looking for a loving home for this boy, regretful sale due to moving$15Blackalls Park, NSW•1w
- New Zealand white4 baby doe bunnies All have been hand raised , and loves cuddles. They are a large breed of rabbit. $ 20 each$30Morisset, NSW•2w
- Adoptable Ghost and Miss SassypantsDesexed, Vaccinated, Microchipped and treated with Revolution So firstly these 2 can be quite hyperactive at random moments and if stuff isn't fixed down they love to play toss with it, be this their bowls or a litter tray. They will need safe toys to toss about, otherwise they chase and gently nip each other. As well as a dig box or litter will end up all over the floor, they are very active in a cage and lazy as anything in a outside pen. Ghost had to have his eye removed when he came int$200Mirrabooka, NSW•5w
- Misty - Rescue Bunny🐰 Greetings Hoomans 🐰 My name is Misty and I come in peace. My owner is very sick so I am on the lookout for a new forever home. I am a Netherland Dwarf but I secretly think I’m a cat. I’m great with all animals big and small so I would fit nicely into any home. My favourite thing in the whole world is cuddles, I love kisses, pats and affection of any type. I am a very affectionate bunny so I would love a family who has time for me and will shower me in love. I would love if my new family wo$100Charlestown, NSW•12h
- Giant Flemish girl rabbit 3mths oldGiant Flemish girl rabbit 3mths old. Litter trained, lice and mite treated, Calicivirus vaccinated. Gets along with our kids and other animals. Pick up Cameron Park NSW$150Cameron Park, NSW•4d