Sorry, this ad is no longer available.
- TEN ( 10) ) BEARDED IRIS RHYZONES large & small bulbsI have a selection of SPRING FLOWERING BEARDED IRIS RHYZONES ( both large and small ) recently dug from my garden in GREENWAY in Southern Canberra which are of various colours as shown in sample PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU WANT A PARTICULAR COLOUR YOU SHULD CONTACT A SPECIALIST IRIS GROWER I am selling these mixed colours in lots of ten LARGE & SMALL for $20 These can be posted for an additional $16 and are obviously suited for cooler climates.$20Greenway, ACT•47w
- Purple iris bulbs/plants for saleI have attractive purple iris rhizomes for sale. $4.00 for each plant. Lumpsum plants together in groups of 10 is also available. If you want to plant them in groups you can buy it for $3.00 each. They are quiet hardy and hardly you have to do anythig about it once you plant it. It is an all year plant which blooms from spring to autumn. It will take care of itself and hard to kill it even if you ignore it for weeks together.$4Ngunnawal, ACT•120w
- Canna LilyThe canna lily plant is an easy plant to grow. It has tropical-like foliage and large tall flowers that resemble an iris. Canna lilies are low maintenance and super easy to look after. Foliage and flowers are long lasting and add great colour to the garden. They like plenty of heat, so place them in full sun but they can also tolerate partial shade. They will die back in winter but the rhizone is safe underground so will grow back for spring / summer each year, year after year. A very resilient$6Evatt, ACT•2d
- Plants for SalePlants for sale range in price from $5 to $20 depending on variety and size. Varieties available include: Aspidistra (Cast Iron Plant), Agapanthus, Gladiolus, Lilies (Arum, Calla, & Pineapple), Geranium, Aloe Vera, Chinese Jade, Iris, Succulents & others.$5NegotiableFlorey, ACT•2w
- Iris rhizomes - multi colourUnsure of what colors these will flower as. Bags full$5Gilmore, ACT•19wContactless