Isuzu 27ft Motorhome and Suzuki Grand Vitara. Full refitted bargain
The motorhome itself is based on a 1982 Isuzu SBR422 diesel truck. This truck was coach built into a 27 foot bus in early 1983 where it clocked up 360,000 odd kms until purchased in 2001 to become a motorhome.
At that point the bus was completely dismantled so that only the front and rear fibreglass panels and the roof were left. It was then rebuilt from the floor up into the motorhome you now see. That transformation started in 2001 and finished in 2007.
Every single receipt has been kept. Extensive documentation including photo library and every single owners/operators manual are included.
Only quality components were used in this build. Briefly the specifications are (but certainly not limited to):
• Bulletproof Isuzu 6BB1 engine (5.3 litres, 135BHP naturally aspirated). Starts immediately and runs very well
• Rebuilt MBD5A 5 speed manual transmission
• New clutch
• New alternator
• New brakes
• New tyres
• New custom made steel frame
• New custom made floor
• New custom made side panels with waterproof rivets
• New custom made aluminium windows all round (tinted)
• Full custom fitout
• Custom made cabinets throughout including pantry
• Custom made tri-folding wire flywire security door
• Custom made latex and inner spring mattress
• Airtronic diesel heater
• 2.2Kw Heron air conditioner
• Thetford toilet
• Suburban hot water system
• SMEV stove top, griller and oven
• CK155 rangehood
• Dometic RM4601 184 litre gas/electric fridge
• 3x100 litre Atlas tanks
• 1 x 50 grey water tank
• Shureflo pumps
• Dometic 15ft Awning
• 2 x 65W BP Solar panels
• RFI Antenna
• DF DC to DC Converter
• Custom made alloy bullbar with spotlights
• Reverse Camera
• Kogan Tv, Pioneer stereos, GME UHF etc
• ADR approved MK128 swivel seat pedestals
• Tools, Spares and full workshop manuals
There is undoubtedly a lot more however I trust the above give you an idea of where the $60K plus went into refitting/building this awesome motorhome.
Other notable touches are the custom storage areas both on the sides of the motorhome and at the rear.
The motorhome has been fully rust proofed. This includes the internal framework as well as underneath and all external panels.
But wait, there’s more. No real motorhome is complete without an (Australian made and engineered) Hitch-n-Go A-Frame which tows the awesome little 2001 Suzuki Grand Vitara behind. The Vitara is in itself a brilliant car in excellent condition.
I have close to 200 photos however can only show a limited amount here. I can email them however I would suggest any serious buyer would wish to inspect it personally.
Please note the van and car are currently unregistered as they have been parked up for 12 months however I can access a trade plate so test drives are certainly possible.
NOTE: You will need at least a MR (Medium Rigid) license to drive this outstanding outfit.
Pickup is Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Date Listed:30/10/2019
- Last Edited:30/10/2019
- GVM (Gross Vehicle Mass):9000
- Listing Type:Private seller
- Drive Train:Rear Wheel Drive
- Campervan Type:Motorhome
- Seating Capacity (seats):3
- Length (ft):27
- Fuel Type:Diesel
Mitsubishi Fuso Motorhome for Sale with Suzuki Grand Vitara
1986 Hino RR - Motorhome Grand Tourer 30ft/9m (2004 fitted)
Motorhome Isuzu Winnebago
Ford Transit Motorhome
Nissan Civilian motorhome
1997 Motorhome excelent condition
Motorhome - 1992 ISUZU NPR200 Auto, Diesel