Want to ride for Deliveroo OR Ubereats? Lease from Mobilise!
Lease a scooter from Mobilise a.k.a (Drivemycar.com.au).
Mobilise is Australia's first complete business-to-business marketplace where you can hire almost anything. Mobilise allows businesses to safely, securely and easily hire out business equipment and assets.
Want to know more?
Read the Q&A below:
How much to lease a scooter or motorbike and what are the requirements?
-You'll need to sign up with Mobilise:
-Leasing periods start from: 2 days to indefinite.
-Prices start from $30.75 per day , minimum lease: 2 days.
-Hand-back notice: 24 hours.
-A Deposit is needed, starting from $50 (Conditions apply).
-An Excess starts from $400 (Conditions apply).
-Must be 18 years of age or older or have not filed for bankruptcy in the last 5 years - Full T&C at https://help.mobilise.com/terms-of-service/
-Must be have a Learner licence or above to operate.
- If you intend to lease a motorbike for deliveries, it's best to have an Uber rider partner or Deliveroo rider account or be in process of signing up. This will help to avoid delays, a Certificate of Insurance can be supplied if needed.
Why lease from Mobilise(Drivemycar.com.au)?
- Easy quick secure sign up.
-Once signed up, you'll have access to drivemycar.com.au & Mycaravan for all your leasing needs.
-- Want freedom? Enjoy the low leasing minimum period, Low deposit AND Lower Excess. Why get locked into long contracts with other rental companies based in Sydney or Melbourne?
Don't want to deliver for Ubereats or Deliveroo?
-You can lease a scooter for private use only.
Why should you deliver food than be a rideshare driver?
1. All rideshare operators are required by law to register for GST in Australia. If you earn under 75,000 and do not operate ridesharing services you do not need too. So no more BAS requirements and this means time & money you keep each week.
2. You need clean & maintain a newer vehicle on Uber, Ubereats or Gocatch,
and this expense & depreciation does add up over time, costing you $$$!
3. Leasing a scooter/motorbike reduces the running costs compared to a car and as added bonus, lease payments are tax deductible*.
For more information visit:
- Date Listed:10/12/2018
- Last Edited:10/12/2018
- Salary Type:Commission Only
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Contract
Deliver riders needed - Ubereats Driver partners? Switch Today
Maxi Taxi Driver Wanted
Flexible Hours - Uber Driver Partner
Assisted School Transport Driver
Casual MR Truck Driver
Sub-contractor driver needed
MR licence Skip Bin Delivery Truck Driver
Australia post contractor
Looking for work!