Dog sitter wanted !
Hello! I’m looking for someone to look after my dog for a few days a week! She’s an 8 month old Kelpie x Border Collie. Very energetic but sweet! She loves cuddles and will want to lick you all over. She loves playing in the backyard with a stick, cuddling up on the couch, following you around and going for adventures. I’m super flexible with days and times to suit you. I just need some puppy free time to get some other things done each week and I want her to get used to being around different people.
- Dog walking/sitter in IllawarraHi there, My name is atindria and I’m a part- time Uni student and a friendly and out- going person who loves animals, especially doggies. I am experienced in dog walking and love all kinds of dogs!! Let me handle walking your dog in this environment while you keep your social distancing. I wear a mask and gloves always during my services. I live in near Berkeley lake, but can pick up dogs from other services no more than 20km. I’m available 7 days a week, at your convenience. I can meet and grBerkeley, NSW•24w
- Mad Paws Pet SittingVerified Mad Paws Pet SitterWarilla, NSW•5w
- wanted: pet sitter for when we go awayseeing if its a viable option for anyone who would be willing to stay at ours or have two kittens in their household weekends we go away 1 to 2 nights in shellharbour albion park area. Happy to pay and supply his food etc. Want a better option than a cattery for my precious darlings. (I want to adopt another one asap) so if you know of any playful affectionate 10 week old kittens let me know as they will be a good fit with our little man.Albion Park, NSW•10w
- house sitter maleHOUSE SITTER MATURE MALE CLEAN NEAT AND TIDY CURRENTLY WORKING SO NIGHT MINDING NO CHARGE DOING THIS TO SAVE MONEY ANY SITTING FROM 1 WEEK TO LONG TERM PH MARK REFERENCES AVAILABLE ILLAWARRA REGIONAL AREAKembla Grange, NSW•1w
- Pet Sitter!Experienced Pet Sitter!Unanderra, NSW•12w
- Dog sittingMy house is set in a very tranquil environment and has a large fenced off backyard for your dog to roam around in. I will take care of your dog as if it were my own and play with him/ her all the time and give them all my love and affection. I understand that having your dog away from home may be very worrying so I will send daily photos of your dog to show how they are going. When bringing your dog to my house I ask that you bring any equipment needed such as, food, bed and toys. Price:Figtree, NSW•115w
- Dog Walker WollongongHi! Dog walker (and dog lover) available in the Wollongong area. Price is negotiable and I am also happy to feed your dog if needed. Feel free to contact me with any questions.Wollongong Area, NSW•20w
- 'HAPPY PETZ AT HOME'PET MINDING/ SITTING IN YOUR HOME OR OURS WITH CAREKiama Downs, NSW•33w
- Michelle's Pet CareYour pet deserves the bestBlackbutt, NSW•3w
- House sitting- $25/ dayI am 18 years old and am currently in my second year of Certificate II in Animal Studies. I have had experience with many different animals including dogs, cats and guinea pigs, and am an animal lover! This service is available to anyone who may be going away and is need of someone to feed and take care of their fur baby. I am happy to take them for walks or play with them in the comfort of their own homes. Please feel free to message or call me on my mobile number, or simply message me on guCordeaux Heights, NSW•15w