Horse agistment - 1 acre, near Oxenford. Self care.
Sorry, this ad is no longer available.
- Horse AgistmentHave about 2 Acres of land with horse fencing shade and water trough small enclosed shed for feed 2 horses only paddock $50.00per Horse$50Bonogin, QLD•1w
- Part Lease horse; on propertyI would like to offer someone a great opportunity for someone to part lease my horse on my property (has arena and roundyard); Horse is a 14.3hh Friesian x stock horse, Gelding, 16yrs old. Lovely kind horse does snort at objects but doesn’t bolt. Is clicker trained. Very soft in mouth and responsive. Rider would have to be a intermediate rider, Not for a beginner as horse is sensitive. $100.00 per week includes all costs: 4 Rides max per week (1.5hrs max per day). Farrier, vet, chiro, feed,$100Tallebudgera, QLD•21w
- Barney - TB GELDING HORSEBarney - PLEASE READ THE WHOLE AD BEFORE MESSAGING ME 16.3hh unofficially measured TB gelding rising 10yrs in this month, Barney is approx 5 - 6 years ott. He is forward moving and WILL need and experienced rider. He’s a blank canvas and would make an amazing project in the right hands. Barney has been out on roads, popped over a few small jumps and has had 2 weeks of dressage training with a well known Gold Coast Grand Prix trainer with barn showing interest in the discipline. He’s b$50NegotiableHighland Park, QLD•2w
- QH X PAINT GELDING PART LEASEOffering my beautiful QH cross Paint gelding up for part lease. He is a 7 year old, 15.2hh chestnut gelding, would prefer a fit adult or older teen rider. Prior horse experience is necessary. Very willing and responsive to bitless bridle and is happy to be ridden bareback or saddled. No beginners please, he doesn't buck, bolt, rear, shy or pull anything silly, but he is a sensitive horse and would best suit a confident, kind rider. Lease covers 2 riding days per week, feed, agistment, farrier,$70Tallebudgera, QLD•3w
- Gentle, responsive registered Percheron Warmblood GeldingGentle, responsive registered Percheron Warmblood Gelding Exceptional gentle, safe, competitive eventing or dressage mount or allrounder Loki is a 16.3hh rising 12-year-old registered Percheron Warmblood gelding who provides the entire package of breeding, temperament, looks, compliance, registration, ability and age. Temperament - Loki has a sensational temperament – the soft, gentle and kind Percheron temperament, no dirt or vices, is very compliant, quiet, and responds to gentle$17,000NegotiableWillow Vale, QLD•5d
- Paid part lease of my horsesLooking for someone to come and love my horses 🐴 on our land. NOT AN OFF LEASE OPTION. Please note, this is not a free lease. Each horse will be $75 a week as per lease agreement. I have two horses who need a different level of care/rider We are learning endurance training on them Both so would be suited for trail riding purposes. Please no “competition homes” apply. 14.3h - 9yo - Appaloosa mare. She is full of attitude and sass like any mare, once you win her over she’s a big smooch. She n$75Tallebudgera, QLD•3w
- Beautiful Welsh Mountain pony gelding for saleShadow is a 8 year old Welsh Mountain Pony gelding, standing at 12.3hh with a very stocky build. This is a very regretful sale as I have owned him since he was a 4 year old, but sadly he's not suitable for my daughter as he needs a strong, experienced rider who won't let him get away with anything. He will only be sold to the best of homes! He has a lovely nature, comes when he's called in a big paddock and follows you like a dog, but also has a cheeky side and will test the boundaries so a$3,000Mount Nathan, QLD•1d