Keeping our community safeCOVID-19 Safety Precautions
ADVERTISEMENT

Search alert

Get notified when new items are posted

Filter & Refine

  • lego star wars
lego star warsGosford AreaClear all

LEGO Star Wars - R2-D2 10225 (retired UCS set)

LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series (UCS) R2-D2 sculpture, standing over 1 foot tall! This is a highly detailed, rare and collectible set with all the classic features of the galaxy's most well-known droid! Built and displayed, then placed in storage. Has been cleaned and looks as new in perfect condition. No missing pieces (2127 pieces), all decals applied and in good condition. All instruction manuals included. Includes UCS display plaque and R2-D2 minifigure. No box. See official LEG

$450Negotiable
Forresters Beach, NSW

13/01/2021

LEGO Star Wars - Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter 10215 (retired UCS set)

LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series (UCS) edition of Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor as it appears in Episode II: Attack of the Clones and The Clone Wars! Highly detailed, collectible and rare set. Includes display stand and UCS plaque. Built and displayed, then placed in storage. Has been cleaned and looks as new in perfect condition. No missing pieces (676 pieces), all decals applied and in good condition. Instruction manual included. No box. See official LEGO site: https://www.lego.com/en

Contactless
$350Negotiable
Forresters Beach, NSW

12/01/2021

LEGO Star Wars - Anakin's Jedi Starfighter 7669 (discontinued set)

LEGO Star Wars ship of the legendary Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, as it appears in Star Wars: The Clone Wars! This is the 2008 version of the set which is now a rare find as it is discontinued. Built and displayed, then placed in storage. Has been cleaned and looks as new in perfect condition. No missing pieces (153 pieces), all decals applied and in good condition. Instruction manual included. Includes R2-D2 and Anakin Skywalker minifigures! No box. See official LEGO site: https://www.lego

Contactless
$60Negotiable
Forresters Beach, NSW

07/01/2021

LEGO Star Wars - TIE Fighter 9492 (discontinued set)

LEGO Star Wars TIE Fighter, a faithful recreation of the iconic Imperial fighter appearing in some of the most defining moments of the Star Wars Saga! Built and displayed, then placed in storage. Has been cleaned and looks as new in perfect condition. No missing pieces (413 pieces). Instruction manual included. Includes 4 minifigures! Death Star Trooper, Imperial Fighter Pilot, Imperial Officer and Imperial astromech droid R5-12. No box. See official LEGO site: https://www.lego.com/en-au/ser

Contactless
$100Negotiable
Forresters Beach, NSW

01/01/2021

Lego...lots and lots of lego

Lego...lots of Lego. Condition is "Used". This is 3 generations of my boys Lego my oldest is now 21, 19 and the youngest is 13 and sadly video games like Minecraft (virtual Lego) have replaced their love of the real thing. At a guess I’d say there was about 5kg enough to fill a box 55cm long x 35cm wide x 25cm deep. All still in really good condition. Mixed themes from Star Wars, construction and generally space was probably the most common. Pick up at Avoca Beach NSW 2251

$250Negotiable
Avoca Beach, NSW

23/12/2020

Star Wars bundle - age approx 6 - Sticker/craft books, Lego, Ooshies

Great mixed Star Wars bundle - suitable for age approx 4 - 7 Includes: - mini Star Wars officially branded Chewie plush toy - selection of Ooshie Star Wars figures and some cases - Klutz Star Wars Thumb Doodles craft book (never used) - DK Star Wars Ultimate Sticker book (sorry, a monkey has stuck in Princess Leia!! Otherwise unused!) -DK Star Wars, The Clone Wars, Jedi In Training, Learning To Read Level 2 book - LEGO Star Wars The Essential Collection with 61 piece Lego x-wing model (unopen

Contactless
$30Negotiable
Avoca Beach, NSW

17/12/2020

LEGO 🤎 STAR WARS 🖤 75198

LEGO STAR WARS 75198 * as seen in photo * not complete - some small parts missing Comes with instructions $12

Contactless
$12
Avoca Beach, NSW

05/12/2020

LEGO ❤️ STAR WARS 🖤75199💜

LEGO STAR WARS 75199 * as seen in photo * not complete - some parts missing Comes with instructions $15 for combat speeder and additional small speeder

$15
Avoca Beach, NSW

05/12/2020

We found 97 additional ads in surrounding suburbs.

Click here to see all results

Assorted Lego sets -Star Wars, The Hobbit, Teknik

Assorted Lego sets, make an offer and I’ll see what we can do. Thanks

$150Negotiable
Galston, NSW

17/12/2020

LEGO Star Wars 75286 75284 General Grievous's Starfighter Knights

LEGO Star Wars 75286 75284 General Grievous's Starfighter Knights Of Ren Ship

$219
North Turramurra, NSW

12/08/2020

NEW LEGO STAR WARS 75284 KNIGHTS OF REN TRANSPORTS SHIP SET

NEW LEGO STAR WARS 75284 KNIGHTS OF REN TRANSPORTS SHIP SET

$105
North Turramurra, NSW

06/08/2020

LEGO Star Wars 75286 General Grievous's Starfighter Sealed New

LEGO Star Wars 75286 General Grievous's Starfighter Sealed New Shipping $10

$105
North Turramurra, NSW

06/08/2020

Brand New LEGO ® 75317 Star Wars™ The Mandalorian™ & the Child

Brand New LEGO ® 75317 Star Wars™ The Mandalorian™ & the Child Shipping fee is $9

$39
North Turramurra, NSW

05/08/2020

LEGO 75275 Star Wars A-wing Starfighter UCS Return of the Jedi Pilot

READ BEFORE ASK, NO CHAT, NO TIME TO WASTE 1,New Sealed Good Conditon 2,No negotiable in price 3,Pickup free 4,Shipping $9 5, Location: St Ives 2075 How it works: 1, If item is available in shop, pickup or post the same day after payment 2, If item is not available in shop and need transfer from warehouse, clients need pay 20% deposit. When item back in shop within 3 days, pickup or post the same day after payment of the rest 80%.

$309
North Turramurra, NSW

27/06/2020

LEGO Star Wars Pasaana Speeder Chase Building Toy 75250 NEW SEALED

READ BEFORE ASK, NO CHAT, NO TIME TO WASTE 1,New Sealed Good Conditon 2,No negotiable in price 3,Pickup free 4,Shipping $9 5, Location: St Ives 2075 How it works: 1, If item is available in shop, pickup or post the same day after payment 2, If item is not available in shop and need transfer from warehouse, clients need pay 20% deposit. When item back in shop within 3 days, pickup or post the same day after payment of the rest 80%.

$69
North Turramurra, NSW

27/06/2020

LEGO Star Wars Death Star 75159 2 Editon NEW SEALED

READ BEFORE ASK, NO CHAT, NO TIME TO WASTE 1,New Sealed Good Conditon 2,No negotiable in price 3,Pickup free 4,Shipping $9 5, Location: St Ives 2075 How it works: 1, If item is available in shop, pickup or post the same day after payment 2, If item is not available in shop and need transfer from warehouse, clients need pay 20% deposit. When item back in shop within 3 days, pickup or post the same day after payment of the rest 80%.

$990
North Turramurra, NSW

27/06/2020

RETIRED LEGO 75224 Star Wars Sith Infiltrator Microfighter

READ BEFORE ASK, NO CHAT, NO TIME TO WASTE 1,New Sealed Good Conditon 2,No negotiable in price 3,Pickup free 4,Shipping $9 5, Location: St Ives 2075 How it works: 1, If item is available in shop, pickup or post the same day after payment 2, If item is not available in shop and need transfer from warehouse, clients need pay 20% deposit. When item back in shop within 3 days, pickup or post the same day after payment of the rest 80%.

$25
North Turramurra, NSW

27/06/2020

NEW Lego Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot Helmet 75274 Sealed In Sydney

READ BEFORE ASK, NO CHAT, NO TIME TO WASTE 1,New Sealed Good Conditon 2,No negotiable in price 3,Pickup free 4,Shipping $9 5, Location: St Ives 2075 How it works: 1, If item is available in shop, pickup or post the same day after payment 2, If item is not available in shop and need transfer from warehouse, clients need pay 20% deposit. When item back in shop within 3 days, pickup or post the same day after payment of the rest 80%.

$109
North Turramurra, NSW

21/06/2020

Click here to see all results

Search alert

Get notified when new items are posted