Filter & Refine

  • second hand kitchens

We found 13 additional ads in surrounding suburbs.

Click here to see all results
Kitchen and appliances

Kitchen and appliances

$450.00 Negotiable

Second hand Kitchen with sink, hotplate, oven and rangehood. Plenty of bench space and cupboards. Dimensions are approx 2.5m x 1.8m x 1.5. Price is negotiable.

Hume AreaSunbury

14/09/2017

Dishwashers, W-Machines, Fridges Dryers Sales, Repairs, & Service

Dishwashers, W-Machines, Fridges Dryers Sales, Repairs, & Service

$1.00

We would like to thank all our customers & their referals as we are now past our first 12 months now the 2nd year and well into our 3rd. We have trippled our showroom & amount of appliances to approx 250 units but are still a humble home based business. We have many small appliances also so see sellers other items for those. We believe no one else does things they way we do! Our appliances are as new as we can get them. The first photo is our first day open, you need to come & see to belie

Melton AreaMelton

27/09/2015

Garage Sale 22 Arkley Drive Greenvale

Garage Sale 22 Arkley Drive Greenvale Massive Garage Sale on Saturday 21st of October (weather permitting) Starting time is 9am (no early birds) and finishes at 3pm 90% of the items are brand new, great for gifts, etc. The other 10% is great quality second hand. Prices will be really cheap. Come do some of your Xmas shopping. You don't want to miss this one. Just a few examples of what's on offer as there is just way too much to mention. - ex shop stock, so many boxes full of all diffe

Hume AreaGreenvale

15/10/2017

Second hand kitchen

Second hand kitchen

$1,500.00

Solid Blackwood kitchen in excellent condition all carcasses and doors included and pantry door , laminate bench top and appliances, phone only

Brimbank AreaTaylors Lakes

13/10/2017

Urgent
Secondhand Catering Equipment - Catering Equipment - Fridges etc

Secondhand Catering Equipment - Catering Equipment - Fridges etc

$299.00

Prices start from $299+GST Used ifm Oven: Second hand Commercial Catering Equipment Clearance - Used Kitchen Equipment Sale We are overstocked with secondhand Commercial Kitchen Equipment, with more coming in every day. We want to clear the lot. Come in to view our large range of equipment, No Reasonable Offers Refused! Are you opening a restaurant? A Bakery? or Pizza Shop? What ever you need, theres a good chance you find it here and the best prices. Our staff can help you with

Hume AreaCampbellfield

16/10/2017

Urgent
YARD CLEARANCE - SPARE PARTS ETC - CATERING EQUIPMENT

YARD CLEARANCE - SPARE PARTS ETC - CATERING EQUIPMENT

$99.00

Prices start from $99 Second hand Commercial Catering Equipment ---Clearance Sale & SPARE PARTS We are overstocked with secondhand Commercial Kitchen Equipment, with more coming in every day. We want to clear the lot. Come in to view our large range of equipment, No Reasonable Offers Refused! Are you opening a restaurant? A Bakery? or Pizza Shop? What ever you need, theres a good chance you find it here and the best prices. Our staff can help you with great advice and find you a barga

Hume AreaCampbellfield

16/10/2017

HISENSE 610L SIDE BY SIDE stainless steel FRIDGE only $799

HISENSE 610L SIDE BY SIDE stainless steel FRIDGE only $799

$799.00

HISENSE 610L SIDE BY SIDE FRIDGE (FACTORY SECOND) , GOOD WORKING CONDITION, WITH FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY With a large capacity tailored to large kitchens, the Hisense 610L Side by Side Fridge is a must have addition for all those Masterhosts and Masterchefs out there. Convenient and sleek, this Hisense fridge is packed full of features to make your food and beverage storage a breeze. Key Features For easy access to fresh, cold water, the Hisense 610L Side by Side Fridge features a

Brimbank AreaSt Albans

Yesterday

Round Kitchen Table with 4 Chairs

Round Kitchen Table with 4 Chairs

$50.00 Negotiable

Second hand table - reasonable condition Just needs a bit of a touch up with little paint. Pick up in Keilor 3036 - 2 person job Contact for more details 1x round table 4x metal with leather chairs

Brimbank AreaKealba

20/09/2017

Kitchen Sink

Kitchen Sink

$50.00

Excellent second hand Kitchen sink comes with Mixer with Hose, No Refund, Selling as it is, Please feel free to give an offer.

Moonee ValleyKeilor East

16/09/2017

Kitchen sink

Kitchen sink

$80.00 Negotiable

Measurements in pictures. In second hand condition. Save some time and mo eu get a bargain. Pick up watsonia

Whittlesea AreaSouth Morang

19/06/2017