Range RoverEvoqueHighlightedClear all
Sorry, we didn't find any results in Cars, Vans & Utes within Australia
No results found. Try:
- Check the spelling of your search terms
- When looking at a specific location, expand the radius
- Try browsing a category
- Common FAQs
- A 2019 Range Rover Evoque starts at $56,100 for the Td4 (110kW) PURE, and up to $94,290 for the D240 R-DYNAMIC HSE, while 2015 models fetch between $31,020 and $69,080.
- The Range Rover Evoque is praised for its good looks and great driving experience, thanks to smooth acceleration, sharp steering and noise suppression. Models from 2019 are more eco-friendly with the introduction of the mild-hybrid engine and upholstery made from recycled water bottles.
- As of 2019, the quickest of the Range Rover Evoque range is the SD4, which reaches 0 to 100 km/h in 6.9 seconds.
- Diesel variants of the 2019 Range Rover Evoque have a minimum combined fuel economy of 5.7 L /100 km, whereas petrol versions consume at least 8.1 L /100 km.
- Until 2018, the Range Rover Evoque was offered in both front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive variants. From 2019, all models are all-wheel drive.