Keeping our community safeCOVID-19 Safety Precautions
ADVERTISEMENT

Search alert

Get notified when new items are posted

Filter & Refine

4 cyl
Woden ValleyMercedes-BenzB2504 cylClear all

Sorry, we didn't find any results in your area but did find 5 ads in surrounding suburbs.

2014 Mercedes-benz B250 7 Sp Auto Direct Shift 5d Hatchback

  • 78990 km
  • Hatchback
  • Auto
  • 4 cyl

Full autonomous emergency braking - lane departure assist - driver alert detection - steering assistance - adaptive cruise control - this car was the first mainstream Mercedes Benz with all the safety features. These features are aligned with new cars sold in 2021. Has been my wife's car since new. 80% of KMs would be local around the Illawarra with the other 20% on trips (freeway). The car has every option available is beautiful to drive and to be in. It has the upgraded sports exhaust fro

$24,990Negotiable
Figtree, NSW

23/06/2021

2014 Mercedes-benz B250 7 Sp Auto Direct Shift 5d Hatchback

  • 84000 km
  • Hatchback
  • Auto
  • 4 cyl

all 3 packages included, Heated front seats Electric seats SUN ROOF Voice Comand package Leather seats sand white interior New pirelli tyres

Contactless
$25,500
Wollongong, NSW

25/07/2021

2012 Mercedes-Benz B-Class W246 B250 BlueEFFICIENCY DCT Denim Blue 7 Speed

  • 119107 km
  • Hatchback
  • Auto
  • 4 cyl

WORKSHOP TESTED AND COMES WITH CURRENT ROADWORTHY CERTIFICATE. IMMACULATE CONDITION INSIDE AND OUT, FITTED WITH EVERY FACTORY OPTION, WELL MAINTAINED BY PREVIOUS LADY OWNER, ANY INSPECTION WELCOME. PRICED TO SELL. FACTORY FITTED OPTIONS LIST: GA AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION 01R 18" LT ALLOY WHEEL 5 DOUBLE-SPOKE DES. ALL-ROUND 053 [246] - ****0707 - YOM 12/2 053 [270.9] - ****1214 - AEJ 22/2 200A LEATHER 201A LEATHER - BLACK/ANTHRACITE 205B OWNERS MANUAL AND SERVICE RECORD - ENGLISH 213 SPEED-S

$19,995
Minchinbury, NSW

Dealer used
Yesterday

2015 Mercedes-Benz B250 246 MY15 4Matic White 7 Speed Auto Direct Shift Hatchback

  • 85248 km
  • Hatchback
  • Auto
  • 4 cyl

CONTACTLESS DELIVERY AVAILABLE !! MERCEDES BENZ B250 MY16 4MATIC AWD, 2.0L TURBO, 7 Speed Sport Automatic, logbooks service history, two keys, full options, satnav, leather interior, harman kardon sound system, panoramic sunroof, keyless go push button start, alloy wheels, reversing assist camera, front and rear parking assist sensors, blind spot assist mirrors, led daytime driving lights, voice activated bluetooth connection, tinted windows and the list goes on!! what a car!! affordable luxury

$34,990
Homebush, NSW

Dealer used
Yesterday

2014 Mercedes-Benz B-Class W246 B250 DCT Grey 7 Speed Sports Automatic Dual Clutch Hatchback

  • 80665 km
  • Hatchback
  • Auto
  • 4 cyl

WE ARE OPERATING OUR BUSINESS WITHIN ALL CURRENT GOVERNMENT HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES - ALL VEHICLES HAVE BEEN HANDPICKED AND UNDERTAKEN OUR 101 POINT SAFETY CHECK - EXPERIENCE OUR EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DRIVE AWAY WITH A TERRIFIC DEAL TODAY - TOP TRADE-IN PRICES PAID * INSTANT FINANCE AT BANK RATES TO APPROVED PURCHASERS - VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE OR VISIT US AND CHAT WITH ONE OF OUR FRIENDLY MEMBERS OF STAFF - FAMILY OWNED AND BEEN SER

$26,980Drive Away^
Springvale, VIC

Dealer used
Yesterday

Search alert

Get notified when new items are posted