Girls 12" Liv (Giant) Bike
- Contactless trade
Kids bike with training wheels in good condition. Training wheels are strong and adjustable - great for learning to ride.
Giant Liv Adore 16 inch girls bike (2016 model)
Giant Liv Adore 16 inch girls bike (2016 model) -Very good condition (only standard wear and tear scratches/marks) -Well cared for -Rear pedal brake -Single hand-lever front brake -New near tyres (6 months old) -Serviced 6 months ago (include new heavier duty bearings in bottom bracket) Ideal bike for tall 3/normal height 4 year old as their first bike after a balance bike (for example, like what our daughter did). Our nearly-6 year old daughter still fits on it at 118cm tall with
Children’s bicycle Giant Holly
Hi quality Giant Holly 20 inch bicycle. In excellent condition and only selling because my daughter has grown out of it. Would suit a child between 4 and 8 years old. This is a cheap price for a quick sale as we are moving.
Diamond back super light 16" inch kids bike, like giant trek
Awesome condition Can post anywhere
2x kids bikes $30-$50 Giant, Redline
2x kids bikes. Giant 20” $50 Redline bmx 20” missing one pedal $30
Giant XTC-JR Childrens BMX Moutnain Bike 3 speed
PRICE IS FIRM Kids Mountain Bike Model XTC-JR Aluminium geometric frame Lightweight quality sturdy bike from industry leading brand Hand gears - 3 speed easy to work out as has display panel in handlebars Shimano Nexus Inter-3 gear system - very quiet internal sealed change mechanisim and a great way to get the kids to get used to grip based gears Virtually maintennace free internal gear system and fully sealed keeps it clean and moving unlike adult bikes Front brakes - hand lev
Giant Liv areva 20
Giant Liv areva 20 7 speeds good condition $120
Giant Animator kids bike
Giant Animator 16” kids bike, in good condition with training wheels.
Giant MTX 250 21 speeds girls bike with 60 cm diameter wheels
Giant MTX 250 T6-6061 girls bike with Shimano Tourney breaks and gears. White and blue. Comes with kick stand. The lowest position of the seat is 67 cm off the ground. Excellent condition – only ridden 5 times.
GIANT AREVA 2 24"
Shimano Revo Twist 7sp shifter (7 rear), rim brakes, alloy fork with 2" travel, ALUXX-grade aluminium frame, alloy 24" rims. RRP was $329. Recently serviced. Great condition.
Girls 20" kids bike Liv / Giant
Selling a girls Liv / Giant bike. 2017. Only ridden for 1 year before it was upgraded due to child size. 20" Good condition Coral colour ALUXX grade aluminium frame Sells for $319 new
Girls Bike Giant 24cm in good condition.
Liv Giant 24 Girls bike
- Contactless trade
Hand grip gear change; hand and foot breaks; Limited use; Excellent condition.
GIANT girls cruiser bike
GIANT girls small cruiser bike. Suitable to 6-10 year olds.
Giant kids' bike 12 inch wheels
Good condition. Suits 2 to 5 year olds.
Bmx Stunt bike By Giant
Stunt bmx bike made by Gaint has pegs on back wheel
We found 61 additional ads in surrounding suburbs.Click here to see all results
18inch Bike For Sale
- Contactless trade
This awesome 18", GIANT brand stooshy is in great condition! Its been well looked after and kept in the garage 80% of the time. The other 20% is when the kids don't do as their told.... Its got 3 gears, so its easy for kids wanting a geared bike to learn from, or jump straight on if you already know what you're doing. If you need any more info, don't hesitate to message me. We are located in Cooma, but often travel depending.
Kids girls scooter
Girls scooter got for my 5 year old, Shes out grown it now unfortunately purchased new from giant fyshwick. Good quality great condition
Girls bike Liv (Giant) in good condition
Pick up only Bomaderry
Giant Method BMX bike
Selling my giant BMX as I don’t use it anymore, have had the bike for a few years now that I brought new, bike is in great condition, few scratches as you could expect. Great bike for the beginner and also advanced rider
2 Giant BMX as seen
2 giant BMX Bike as seen.
Girls bike Giant Taffy
Girls bike in working condition. Giant Taffy model so well built. Pick up from The Oaks, 2570. SMS me and I will put it out for you to take.
Giant Bicycle - Entry Level Triathlon
Would suit entry level into Triathlon, suit heights 150 - 170cm. Pedals required - last used at Forster Ironman in the 90's. Aluminium Frame, Scotts Bars. would need a bit of a tune up but non expensive way of getting up the kms on the road, Good training bike.
Kids BMX - Giant Animator 16”
For sale I have is a kids 16” BMX, Giant Animator. All works well and in good working condition. Located near Liverpool. Price $50 ono
9 hours ago
Kids Giant Bike
Used kids giant bike. Good condition. Some scratches on the handles. Pick up
Kids giant race bike
In good condition Few scratches on handles bars Rip in tape on handle bars