ADVERTISEMENT

Search alert

Get notified when new items are posted

Filter & Refine

  • kenworth sleeper
kenworth sleeperClear all
Most recent
Kenworth 60ā€ aero1 sleeper

Kenworth 60ā€ aero1 sleeper

$12,500

60ā€ kenworth aero1 sleeper double bunks clean grey trim

Geelong CityCorio

16 hours ago

Kenworth 42" sleeper

Kenworth 42" sleeper

$3,000

Factory Kenworth 42" sleeper,excellent condition,has extended wings if needed.

Logan AreaLogan Village

01/11/2019

QUANTUM MACK NON GOER $2,000-

QUANTUM MACK NON GOER $2,000-

$2,000

$2G complete truck plus GST šŸ“žšŸ“ž O4O2 O25 443 LIQUIDATION SALE TRUCK HAS NO MOTOR OR GEARBOX 2002 MACK QUANTUM (later style CH chassis) VARIOUS PARTS MISSING GOOD UNDAMAGED SLEEPER CAB, DIFFS, SPICER RS-404 @ 4.33 ratio (no xx locks) STEERING BOX, CHASSIS (straight rail) FRONT AXLE FG-941 Meritor Air foil for roof 50 tonne GCM COMPLETE PARTS TRUCK IF YOU HAVE A FEW QUANTUM MACKS $2G plus GST COMPLETE TRUCK as is where is $2,200.00 including GST KENWORTH tractor farming Iveco acco ta

Caboolture AreaMorayfield

29/10/2019

MACK ICEMAN FLEETLINER

MACK ICEMAN FLEETLINER

$30,000

BIG SLEEPER WITH ICEPACK UNIT šŸ“žšŸ“žšŸ“ž O4O2 O25 443 šŸ“žšŸ“žšŸ“ž MACK PRIMEMOVER Sale due to ill health New Black drive guards to be fitted before sale Just come off work, only done local work 4 new Tyres front drive Rear 4 drive tyres 70% Remaining RHS Steer Tyre near new LHS Steer tyre 30% Remaining Very good interior Aircon works UHF Fitted & working AM/FM radio fitted & working Sleeper has mattress & Bedding Nothing to spend on interior Mechanic will go over truck before sale to fix anythin

Gold Coast NorthYatala

29/10/2019

MACK & FRIDGEVAN COMBO

MACK & FRIDGEVAN COMBO

$33,000

MACK FLEETLINER SLEEPER Truck $33,000- inc GST truck only Trailer has been sold SUMBIT ALL OFFERS, must be sold Sale due to ill health MACK FLEET-LINER PRIME-MOVER Owner driver, THE ICEMAN 435 horsepower E-Tech 18 speed Eaton manual Good size Sleeper bunk ICEPACK AIRCON UNIT FOR SLEEPER Alcoa wheels, 50 tonne GCM QLD Registered Decals on truck can be removed, (stickers not paint) Very tidy condition $33,000- INCLUDING GST truck only $33,000.00 Truck only šŸ“žšŸ“žšŸ“ž O4O2 O25 443 ļæ½

Gold Coast NorthOrmeau

25/10/2019

Kenworth Cab Airbag

Kenworth Cab Airbag

$82.50

part number******0074 Suits T401 T404 T604 with sleeper and outboard cab suspension tax invoice supplied 4 available

Moorabool AreaBacchus Marsh

16/10/2019

Sleeper Bunk Kenworth

Sleeper Bunk Kenworth

$3,500

Kenworth Sleeper bunk, can be purchased as is or refurbished to suit. Please see my other ads

Kalamunda AreaForrestfield

27/06/2019

SLEEPER BOX  KENWORTH / PETERBUILT

SLEEPER BOX KENWORTH / PETERBUILT

$7,000

60 inch lowline sleeper box 1980's model Suit Kenworth and Peterbuilt Good Condition $7000 ono Respond to phone calls only

Baw Baw AreaYarragon

09/09/2018

KENWORTH TOOL BOX DOORS (COMPLETE SET) 28" TOOL BOX DOORS

KENWORTH TOOL BOX DOORS (COMPLETE SET) 28" TOOL BOX DOORS

$990 Negotiable

1X SET OF 28ā€ TOOL BOX DOORS (KIT FORM) THIS SET OF KENWORTH TOOL BOX DOORS WAS DESIGNED TO SUIT A 28 INCH KENWORTH SLEEPER BOX THAT HAS NO TOOL BOX DOORS FITTED. DOOR FRAMES MANUFACTURED FROM FIBREGLASS TOOL BOX DOORS ARE LASER CUT OUT OF ALUMINIUM HINGES ARE STAINLESS STEEL (CNC PUNCHED) DOOR LOCKS & RUBBER ARE FROM A LOCAL SUPPLIER LOCATED IN BRISBANE WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE: 2X TOOL BOX DOORS 2 TOOL BOX DOOR FRAMES DOOR RUBBERS 2X HINGES 2X DOOR LOCKS PLEASE NOTE: TH

Brisbane South WestSumner

02/06/2016

Search alert

Get notified when new items are posted