Keeping our community safeCOVID-19 Safety Precautions
ADVERTISEMENT

Search alert

Get notified when new items are posted

Filter & Refine

  • landcruiser tyres
landcruiser tyresBellaraClear all

Sorry, we didn't find any results in your area but did find 33 ads in surrounding suburbs.

Click here to see all results

265/75/16 Cooper ATR tyres on steel Landcruiser wheels

4 x Cooper ATR 265/75/16 tyres on steel Landcruiser wheels. 20-30%tread

$200
Caboolture, QLD

15/11/2020

265/70/16 Dunlop Grandtrek AT1 tyre on Landcruiser steel wheels

4 x 265/70/16 Dunlop Grandtrek AT1 (75% tread) on steel Landcruiser wheels 1 x 265/75/16 (50%tread) Cooper ST on steel Landcruiser wheel.

$600
Caboolture, QLD

15/11/2020

225/95/16 Bridgestone Dueler AT 5 stud Landcruiser rim.

4 x 5 Stud 16” Landcruiser Wheels with As new Bridgestone Dueler AT’s 225/95/16 Tyres done roughly 1-2000 km.

$850
Caboolture, QLD

15/11/2020

CSA rims and tyres 6 stud 80 series

Off my 80 series landcruiser 16x8 rims and 285 75 R16 maxxis bravo ats. 2 at 60% the other 2 are at 40%. Pick up Woodford. Call Ben $500

$500
Caboolture, QLD

15/11/2020

Set of 4 33’s wheels and tyres all brand new

Brand new set of 4, 33x12.5R15 Aplus M/T tyres fitted and balanced on brand new 15x8 neg 22 black steel ROH wheels. Only $999 for the set. These tyres have received a lot of positive feedback regarding noise and performance FREE LOCAL DELIVERY Wheels will suit Nissan patrol, 6 stud Toyota landcruiser, early Pajero, Hilux and much more Mud tyres, muddies, sunnies, Sunraysia, cheap deal, off road

$999
Caboolture, QLD

31/05/2020

79 series Landcruiser wheels and tyres (33 inch)

Brand new 285/75R16 Aplus muds (33 inch) set of 4 fitted and balanced on 16x8 ROH black steel wheels 5/150 stud pattern suit 79 series Toyota Landcruiser. Only $1150 a set of 4 FREE local delivery

$1,150
Caboolture, QLD

14/11/2019

Cheap brand new 35 inch muds on 16x8 black steel wheels

Brand new 315/75R16 (35 inch) Aplus muds tyres fitted and balanced on brand new black neg 22 ROH steel wheels bargain price of only $1350 for the set of 4. Suit Lifted Nissan Patrol, Toyota Landcruiser, Ford Ranger, Mazda BT50 and much more just message me FREE LOCAL DELIVERY

$1,350
Caboolture, QLD

29/09/2019

Brand new 285/75R16 Kanati Mud Hogs on brand new ROH 16x8 black wheels

Brand new wheels and tyres set of 4. 285/75R16 Kanati Mud Hog tyres fitted and balanced on 16x8 black ROH steel wheels. Special price of only $1380 for a set of 4. Other sizes available just send me a message. Caps extra $20 each Wheel nuts extra $2 each FEATURES Aggressive Tread: The large lugs compress for maximum surface-to-surface contact which creates improved traction, better handling, and peace of mind for your off-road adventures. Overlapping Center line: The layered pattern of the

$1,380
Caboolture, QLD

14/05/2019

Brand new 15x8 Dynamic NEG 22 D hole wheels with 33x12.5R15 Aplus M/T

Set of 4 brand new 33x12.5R15 Aplus Mud tyres fitted and balanced on brand new 15x8 -22 black Dynamic steel wheels Crazy special price of only $999 for the set FREE LOCAL DELIVERY Chrome centre caps $20 each Chrome or black wheel nuts $2 each These wheels and mud tyres suit a large range of 4wds that are capable of running a 33 inch tyre such as Toyota Landcruiser, early Toyota Hilux, Nissan patrol Mitsubishi Pajero and much more 33’s muds muddies

$999
Caboolture, QLD

08/05/2019

Brand new 33 inch mud tyres on brand new black Dynamic wheels

Brand new set of 4, 33x12.5R15 Goalstar M/T tyres fitted and balanced on brand new 15x8 neg 22 black steel dynamic wheels. Only $999 for the set. These tyres have received a lot of positive feedback regarding noise and performance FREE LOCAL DELIVERY Wheels will suit Nissan patrol, 6 stud Toyota landcruiser, early Pajero, Hilux and much more Mud tyres, muddies, sunnies, Sunraysia, cheap deal off road

$999
Caboolture, QLD

07/11/2018

Click here to see all results

Search alert

Get notified when new items are posted