Worm farm juice..
Sorry, this ad is no longer available.
- 1.5 Liter Worm juicePerfect as a spring fertiliser! 1.5l worm juice.$5Elsternwick, VIC•8w
- worm wee casting manureWorms juice 5L/$10, No dilute, organic fertilize buy 3 get 1 free Worm casting 5kg/$15, have some junior worms inside Sheep manure $10/bag$10Nunawading, VIC•1w
- Worm castings for sale perfect food for your plant, 20kg deliveredThis natural organic fertilizer is odour free and rich in nutrients. It is ideal for use on veggie patch or Hydroponics. The worm castings AKA worm manure/poo are freshly harvested from the indoor commercial worm farm and packed in breathable bags. $79.5 for 20kg worm castings delivered (free shipping only for Melbourne Metropolitan area) Please email or text only You can also find this product from my eBay store via the link below https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/193646319672 Oth$79.50Melbourne CBD, VIC•13wContactless
- Worm tea (worm wee) liquid fertiliserWorm tea (worm pee) is amazing for giving your plants an extra little boost and improving the nutrients and quality of the soil. Worm tea will repopulate the soil with microbes, enrich the roots and encourage new growth. During hot summer days, worm tea can help retain water in soil. If you use worm tea as a foliar spray, it will help your plants produce more foliage and larger stems. This worm tea is collected from my home worm farms that are high-quality and well maintained. It is regularly$2Preston, VIC•25w
- Worm tea -100% organic fertiliserWorm tea 100% organic fertiliser. Needs diluting in ratio 1:10 with water before application. You can use it in your garden as general tonic, booster for young plants over 2 weeks old, for flowering or fruiting plants, any stressed or diseased plants. Price-$5 per 2 L bottle, $7 per 3L bottle. Pick up in Ormond.$5Ormond, VIC•59w
- Ebay 1st seller organic worm tea, compost tea, liquid fertilizerRate at $1 / liter $2 for 2 liter pick up from Knoxfield. Please visit ebay link : www.ebay.com.au/itm/303797708714 They have nutrients and are rich in microbial organisms that will make your soil healthy and hence give you healthy plants. The liquid NOT For Human Comsumption called (worm wee, worm tea, compost tea, ) that collects in the base can be diluted by adding water so that it ends up the colour of weak tea. Dilute 1 part of the tea with 10 part of water. Then pour it onto$1Knoxfield, VIC•206w
- Compost Worms for SalePrices: $15 for 500 (approx) worms $25 for 1000 (approx) worms $15 for 5L Mini Compost (includes worms). Cash only. Pickup Bentleigh 3204. Mini Compost will keep the worms busy for 2-4 weeks. The compost will be ready when the soil becomes rich or it contains a lot of worm poo (see 4th photo). At this time, a new compost will need to be made. Storage: A) Outside in a shady place + undercover; or B) Indoors. Maintenance Required: 1) Feeding Worms love rotting vegetable scraps/banana pe$15Bentleigh, VIC•89w
- Worm fertiliserSelling worm liquid fertilizer "Worm Wee/Tea". Fully concentrated. Needs to be diluted with water. $1/litre. Liquid gold for the garden. Pick up or delivery with small fee locally.$1Kurunjang, VIC•43w
- Worm Tea/Liquid Fertilizer Concentrate-$5 a bottle or 3 for $10Worm Tea / Concentrated Liquid Fertilizer $5 for a fresh Bottle (750ml or 1 Litre) or 3 Bottles for $10 Dilute with Water 1 to 10 Pick up only$5Brunswick, VIC•107w
- Cheap Lemon TreesLemons - 🍋 Lisbon, 🍋 Meyer, 🍋 Lemonade (SOLD OUT) Pot Size: 10 inch or 250 mm. All averaging in height. Lemon - Lisbon. Lisbon lemons produce high quality, juicy fruit with thin skin. They have a strong lemon flavour and are a popular choice as they crop heavily. Lemon - Meyer. The Meyer Lemon is a popular home garden tree, and is more cold tolerant than other lemon varieties. The fruit, which is produced throughout the year, has a high juice content and a mild, low acid flavour. Lemon -$40Ringwood East, VIC•3w
- Concord grape vines organically grown fruit trees seedlings plantsConcord grape plant vine seedlings rooted very delicious red variety great for fruit juice aromatic has a pleasant and distinctive smell. Also am interested in trades for different fruit trees .$20Werribee, VIC•60w
- Medicinal Established cumquat plants Naturally grown $10-30 eachCumquat Tree is a magnificent fruiting tree that can be used as an ornamental or feature tree. Cumquat Trees are evergreen, and ideal for tubs. The fruit is decorative or can be used for juice, marmalade, liqueurs or candying or simply eat the whole fruit as it is (skin is sweet). $10 each for small plants approx 10cm tall. $15 each for larger plants (one of the plants from the left from the last photo). $20-30 each for 30-40cm tall largest plants. Mother plant with fruits are shown in the phot$10Templestowe Lower, VIC•13wContactless