Sorry, this ad is no longer available.
- Gypsy cob x Clydesdale/pony fillyCora is a 16 month old GC x clydie/pony filly. Sire is Manni and dam is my trusty and handy small Clydesdale x pony. Her expected height is 14.3hh. Extremely social, hairy and heavy set. Cora will be a lifetime partner for someone searching for their best friend. Handled, floated, trimmed, tied and well socialised. Photos of sire included. Welcome to come and meet her any time, located near Ararat. Price is firm. Phone Clydesdale Gypsy cob Horse Pony$5,000Was $6,500Ararat, VIC•2d
- Pet Shetland Pony for sale" Maggie" was bought as a companion pony for a large old Thoroughbred who died at 35 years recently. "Maggie" herself is about 10 years old and has been briefly ridden by my little grandchildren. She is unbelievably docile and child and bombproof. Never kicks or bites and loves a cuddle. Her major issue is that she easily deveops foot issues. She has had therapeutic hoof care from an experieced farrier for the last year or so and and is FINE. But we would not sell her to someone who is either i$550NegotiableLearmonth, VIC•4d
- Black buckskin geldingBlack buckskin geld 4yo 14.3h very solid Clydesdale x pinto pony leads ties up floated twice can pick up all feet kept near house very quiet to handle white blaze 4 white socks only contact on this number ready to break in$1,500Creswick, VIC•1d
- Breeches for sale: Ladies 8 10 121. Horze Juliet hyperflex tights with silicon seat size Euro 40 (12) BNWT. RRP $109, sell for $55 2. Losdeau European brown breeches with suede seat, size 28 (ladies 10 though smallish in size, best suit 8) in very good condition $25 3. Cavallo white size 26 (ladies 6- 8) Derby breeches with suede knees. Beautiful fabric, top quality and in excellent condition -several hundred dollars new- $45 4. HV Polo ladies size 8 brown stretch breeches with silcone seat, brand new with tags - $75$25Creswick, VIC•52w
- Horse or Livestock AgistmentHorse agistment avalible in close proximity to Ballarat city (approx 5-10mins into heart of town) My paddocks are currently set suited to horse use (but have a larger area that can be used for multiple animals if needed). Paddocks have shelters and have just had new auto water troughs installed. There are also stabling facilities and 2 day yards and a wash bay on site for use as well (currently having a little maintenance done). Secured storage facilities for tack and feed is also avalible if$60Miners Rest, VIC•4w