Parlour acoustic guitar Seagull handmade in Canada
- Handmade in Canada, the Grand is Seagulls modern take on the Parlour size but still full scale.
- serial number indicates 1997 build
- Dual function truss rod to resist movement
- Solid Cedar top, wild cherry wood back and sides which delivers tone between warm mahogany and bright maple. Maple neck, rosewood fretboard and bridge.
- Balanced sound, not too bassy, with the Cedar top keeping it from being too trebly.
- 21 frets. Neck is 1.72". Tusq nut.
- Compensated saddle on rosewood bridge
- Unique tapered headstock that puts tuners more inline for better tunability
- Frets are in very good condition. New light 012 strings.
- Soft padded gig bag
New, these handcrafted beauties are $800 .
But this is beautifully aged, and made to a higher standard than the current ones.
Usual marks on head, neck, and body as expected of a guitar this age, well played.
Plays really well, solid, feels snug, and good volume
Here is one being played (but not me - i'm not that good) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVL8qXtiKRo
Great gig or travel guitar, or just to sit in the corner ready for quick lick !
- Date Listed:23/05/2020
- Last Edited:23/05/2020
2003 CANADA Seagull Artist Rosewood Spruce Studio Acoustic Guitar
Acoustic steelstring parlour guitar with king billy top handmade in Oz
Seagull Maritime SWS SG QI Acoustic Guitar - Price Drop! (RRP = $1599
Martinez parlour guitar
Stephen Thurston Parlour Guitar