Mitsubishi Motorhome 1988
WE HAVE REDUCED OUR PRICE FOR QUICK SALE.
ALSO, IF YOU WANT A COMPLETE PACKAGE – THE RV, TRAILER & 4WD, AND INCIDENTALS – IT IS AVAILABLE HERE.
WE ARE STILL TOURING AND CONTINUALLY ON THE MOVE - OUR LOCATION KEEPS CHANGING.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE BUS OR PACKAGE, THEN WE MAY BE ABLE TO ARRANGE TO MEET UP SOMEWHERE CONVENIENT FOR YOU TO INSPECT.
PRESENTLY WE ARE IN NSW IN THE RICHMOND AREA – Generally, we are moving north at this stage.
IF THIS IS OF INTEREST, I WILL DISCOUNT MY PRICE TO $140,000 FOR EASTER, AND WHILST WE ARE IN THE GENERAL SYDNEY AREA.
This Motorhome is best described as "A 1BR apartment on wheels", professionally converted to a beautiful motorhome set up for two people to live comfortably, fully self-contained.
The following are the details of this motorhome.
Based on a 1988 Mitsubishi Fuso tourist coach, is powered by a non-turbo V8 Mitsubishi diesel through a 6-speed manual gearbox (syncro on 2-6). It produces power @ 212 kW or 293 hp, torque @ 1000 Nm or 738 lb-ft. It has a 380 litre fuel tank giving a large travelling range.
The rear bedroom has a queen bed, wardrobes, cupboards and drawers aplenty, including under-bed storage.
The bathroom has a full-size shower, marine type macerator toilet, wash basin and 7kg front loader washing machine.
The kitchen has a full 4-burner gas stove and oven (& range hood), a 2-door 3-way fridge with auto power selection, micro-wave oven and plenty of drawers and cupboards (including slide-out pantry).
The living area has two captain's seats with lift out table between, and a 3-seater fold down couch (with under storage). There is a digital TV, with satellite dish connection (or conventional antenna). An audio system is also provided via the main cab receiver (see below).
The drivers cab has two captain's seats, the audio system has USB (or disc) music connection, and blue-tooth for phone pick-up and speakers into cab and living area. A CB radio is also fitted as well as a rear-view camera. Electric brakes controller installed to operate trailer brakes.
- Daikin inverter air-conditioners front and rear. For heating on cold mornings there is a diesel heater.
- An Onan 3.6 petrol generator with remote control for 240V power when off-site. This will run both A/C units plus more.
- 4 Solar panels to keep the batteries charged.
- A wind-up TV antenna, plus a crank-up satellite dish with VAST decoder box.
- Slide-out BBQ, with under-storage drawer
- 6m Dometic awning, including side and end shades
- Electric entry steps
All internal timberwork is solid timber (Tasi-Oak) and upholstery is leather. Sheep skin covers are fitted to all captain's seats.
Four roof mounted 12V exhaust fans are fitted. All lighting (LED) is 12V, as are the water pumps and toilet macerator. Floors are vinyl in the main areas (loose mats on floors), with carpets to the bedroom and cab areas.
Windows are tinted with a removable (and replaceable) tint film. Dark block-out curtains are fitted to all windows - Holland blind at kitchen. Cab area also has a Holland blind, which acts as a sun-visor, together with matching block-out curtains that pull around all cab windows.
- 380 litres of fuel
- 430 litres of general fresh water
- 220 litres of dedicated drinking water, only operates via separate sink mounted tap.
- 225 litres of grey water storage
- 90 litres of black water storage
- Also fuel tanks for heater diesel and generator petrol.
All receipts for servicing, maintenance and modifications done in recent years are included together with basic bus specs, and manuals/leaflets for fitted equipment.
IF YOU WANT A PACKAGE, WECAN NEGOTIATE A DEAL, VARIOUSLY TO INCLUDE:
- a 3.5 tonne rated, dual axle, tilting car-carrying trailer,
- a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2-dr 4WD.
- Accessories for travelling
Mitsubishi canter 4x4 twin cab with (motorhome slideback project)
Mitsubishi wa 2001 mod van
Mitsubishi Other fuso
1988 Nissan Skyline
2000 Mitsubishi Express Van/Minivan
2005 Mitsubishi express CamperVan
1995 MITSUBISHI EXPRESS