Store Manager - Northern Suburbs
- Work for a renowned Australian business
- Immediate start
- Thomastown Location with parking available
SMAART are on the lookout for a team oriented, results driven Store Manager to join one of Australia's leading bedding companies.
Based out of their Thomastown store, we are seeking someone who will truly lead from the front and work for this family owned store as if it were their own.
Leading a team of sales representatives, this individual will be responsible for overall store performance of one of Australia's leading bedding companies. Driving store culture, customer service and sales standards will be extremely important elements of this role.
You will manage all aspects of the business and have the opportunity to make this role your own. Your main responsibilities as the store manager will be the store's KPIs, recruitment of stuff, wages & rostering - and you be measured on overall revenue.
What you need?
- Ability to coach and mentor
- A positive can-do attitude
- Proven people leadership in previous position
- Strong track record of hitting targets/budgets/KPIs
- Willingness to learn new products
- Drive a strong, team first culture
- Strong retail management experience
- $70k Superannuation Bonus
- Live in the Northern suburbs? Work close to home!
- A management team that celebrate and reward good performance
- Date Listed:14 hours ago
- Last Edited:14 hours ago
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Advertised By:Agency
- Job Type:Full-time
Tailoring Studio Manager & Sales
Manager Petrol Station Epping
RETAIL AND POST OFFICE ASSISTANT
Trailer Sales Representative Needed
Retail & E-Commerce Assistant (Mixed role)
SALES ASSISTANT / 3IC MOORABBIN
Exciting Full time Assistant Position! Retail experience? Apply!
Looking for work
Experienced Fruiterers required
Sales! No Experience? No Worries! Immediate Start! Hourly Rates!