Did you know that worms will eat most of your kitchen waste and process it into rich plant food. Best of all worm castings and worm tea have amazing benefits for your gardens health as they help increase the immune system of plants.
Worm farms that are fun, mess free and easy to use for the whole family
· Worms can eat up to their own weight every day.
· Worms will NOT eat anything that is alive.
· Worms will turn any dead organic matter into castings (manure).
· Worms do not eat dry paper and cardboard (soak first in water) and then even the water can be used (it contains animal glue).
· Worm castings (manure) is pH Neutral and cannot burn your plants.
· Worms are good for the environment in that they use up waste products and turn them into a useful product, saving space at the local waste disposal tip.
· Worms are within themselves both male and female (Hermaphrodites).
· Worms can start producing young at 3 months of age.
· Worms can lay sufficient eggs to double their own population about every 6-8 weeks.
· Worms can lay eggs every 10 days, which contain from 1-28 baby worms. They take 21-28 days to hatch.
· Worms live about 3 years, but have been know to survive for 15 years.
· Worms used mainly for composting are, Red Worms (Lumbricus Rebellus), Tiger Worms (Eisenia Foetida) and Indian Blue Worms (Perionyx Excavatus).
· Worm farms used for home recycling vegetable matter and scraps use and contain******3000 worms on commencement (min of******3000 recommended to start a new worm farm).
Just tell me how many worms you want and I can make that up for you
500 worms $15
1000 worms $25
2000 worms $35
3000 worms $50
Numbers are limited.., get in first...
Call or text anytime ******** 412
- Date Listed:
- Last Edited:
- Offered By:
- Date of Birth: