VINTAGE WILLYS OVERLAND 1920 model 90.
- 4 cyl, sidevalve 133 cu inch or 2.18 litre.
- 3 speed, torque tube drive.
- Rear wheel brakes.
- Runs and drives well, sweet spot 35 to 40MPH.
- Current owner since 1968
- Finished restoration 1982
- Engine sleeved and bored, bearings remetalled.
- Has done approx 2000 miles since resto.
- Tyres 30" X 3 1/2" with 90% tread
- Full side curtains for wet weather.
- Was used as wedding car in 80s - 90s.
- Needs a little cosmetic TLC, nicks, scratches on guards.
- Minor electrical.
- Includes handbook and various period paperwork incl parts list.
- Also stack of parts, Engine, trans, drive and running gear.
- Can freight to Adelaide or Melbourne for $1200, and to Sydney or Brisbane for $1600.
- Date Listed:02/10/2018
- Last Edited:21/01/2019
- Seller Type:Private seller
- Body Type:Convertible
- Drive Train:Rear Wheel Drive
- Fuel Type:Petrol - Unleaded
- Air Conditioning:No
- Registration Number:6NK 229
- Registration Expiry:3 months - 20/07/2019
1998 Mazda Mx-5 MK2 2d Convertible
Ford Fairmont Ghia 2002
2004 Other Convertible JBA falcon
2008 Toyota Aurion Sedan
BMW E30 1988 Convertible
Saab 900SE convertible
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee overland (4x4)
Jeep Grand Cherokee WKII Overland 5.7L Hemi
1986 Holden Camira Sedan