Be A Dog Minder
PetsOnMe is Australia's biggest and most loved pet care marketplace.
We are always searching for new loving minders to take care of dogs in their own home. So this is not just a normal job but something you can do from home.
The best part is you can keep what you earn, because we do not take any commission from our members. You charge $30 per dog per night for minding in your own home.
There are no costs for you as the dog's owner will provide the food, bedding and accessories needed.
You can choose the size, breed and type of dog you would prefer to mind beforehand. Do you want to meet the dog and the owner in advance? No problem, that is possible. When you meet you can see if the dog would fit into your household and if you and the dog get along well. If you think the dog is not right for you when you meet - no worries. Contact our support team and we will help the owner to find another more suitable minder for the dog. Most important ting is that you have fun minding and that you like the dog.
Benefits for you:
• If you own a friendly dog that is not a problem: We send other friendly dogs to stay with you and both dogs can have fun together.
• If you do not own a dog, this is a great way to spend time with one and get great cuddles
• You get to choose the type, size and breed of dog you prefer to mind - you can choose what will fit best in your household.
• If you for some reason are unavailable to mind, you can take a break. Just inform us when you are back and ready to start minding again.
• The dog arrives with his own food, bedding, toys and accessories so you do not have to think about getting anything.
• You can contact our friendly support team it you have any issues.
• You are paid a daily rate for minding each dog.
• You are covered by our public liability and workers compensation insurance.
You would need:
• A tidy and secure yard so the dog is safe and cannot escape.
• To be a huge dog lover and have passion for minding a dog.
• To allow the dog inside your house and let him be a part of your family. Most of the dogs are inside dogs at their homes.
• Mature-minded students
• Part time vet or vet nurses
• Stay at home parents
• Dog owners who would like company for their pooch
• Dog lovers who can not commit to own a dog at the moment
Start minding and join us here www.petsonme.com.au/register
- Accreditation:Pet Industry Association of Australia
Dog walker/ Minder
Find a Reliable Dog Minder
Pet minder- Dog hosting
Dog sitter minder walker
Become A Reliable Dog Minder
Wanted: Dog Minder In Your Area
Dog walker / pet minder
Cat Visiting Service/carer/minder
Dog Walking Service
- Monday: 9:00am to 5:00pm