A&D Specification Sales
Specification Sales job through Architects and Designers - new business sales
Your new company
This boutique supplier of high quality oak flooring to the Architectural and Interior Design industry, have been established for over 6 years and have a presence in 3 states across Australia. The brand is European owned, tailored towards high end commercial and residential building projects. There are ambitious growth plans set in place for this year, therefore an experienced A&D Specification Sales consultant is required to join their main hub in Sydney. .
Your new role
The role focuses on driving sales and revenue growth via the trade channel, i.e. Builders, and Developers, and also specifications through Interior Designers and Architects. Responsibilities will include the following;
- Meeting regularly with and building solid relationships Architects and Interior Designers
- Conducting presentations on the product and distributing marketing collateral to promote the company's brand
- Using your network and other lead sources, identifying and proactively following relevant residential and commercial building projects and gaining specifications
- Site visits to Builders when necessary to retain specifications
- You will also respond to Tenders, handle incoming enquiries and be involved in quotations.
- Taking full ownership of the sales cycle from specification through to closing sales
- Constantly striving to achieve budgets and company objectives
- Geographically, you will cover Sydney metropolitan area although if opportunities eventuate in other parts of NSW there may be some travel required to these areas
What you'll need to succeed
- As the suitable candidate, you have the following;
- A strong network of Sydney based Architects and Interior Designers
- Ideally, you possess at least 1+ years A&D specification sales experience, with a strong understanding of the market.
- A thorough understanding of the A&D specification sales market and the specification process
- Demonstrated success previously in a similar role
- You are results orientated and focused, yet enjoy a fun working environment, with an engaging and personable nature.
- You are comfortable working within a boutique environment, and able to work autonomously.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive base salary, completely negotiable with the organisation
- A very generous, lucrative, and highly motivating commission structure
- An entrepreneurial environment, and a leader who genuinely wants to motivate his sales staff to achieve
- Car allowance and tools of trade
- Fun, boutique working environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Date Listed:14/02/2019
- Last Edited:14/02/2019
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Job Type:Full-time
Business Development Manager - EVENTS
Business Development Manager (Information Technology)
Corporate Sales & Business Development
Vietnamese, Philippino and Thai Speakers
Sales Superstars | Driven/Money Hungry | Warm Lead Fed Role