ADVERTISEMENT
Sort

Filter & Refine

• vb
Top Ads
View Layout
vbCasey AreaTop AdsClear all

Top2023 Subaru WRX VB MY23 RS Sport Lineartro AWD Silver 8 Speed Constant Variable Sedan

• 9650 km
  • Sedan
  • Auto
  • 4 2.4L

Unleash the thrill of driving with the 2023 Subaru WRX RS, a masterpiece of engineering that combines style and performance in one sleek package. With its stunning silver finish and black alloy wheels, this vehicle isn't just a car; it's a statement. The WRX RS stands out with a mere 9,650 kilometers on the clock, ensuring that it's as close to new as you can get without the showroom price tag. But it's not just about looks; the WRX RS promises an exhilarating driving experience with its tu

$56,990 Drive Away^
West Wodonga, VIC

Dealer used
24 hours ago

Top2022 Subaru WRX VB MY22 RS AWD White 6 Speed Manual Sedan

• 26200 km
  • Sedan
  • Manual
  • 4 2.4L

Introducing the exhilarating 2022 Subaru WRX with a Manual Transmission, now available at our dealership. With only 26,200 kilometres on the clock, this performance-driven sedan is just getting started, promising the thrill of the drive with the reliability Subaru is renowned for. The WRX blends the joy of manual control with advanced technology and sporty design, making it a standout on both city streets and winding country roads. This particular WRX model comes loaded with desirable featur

$43,880 Drive Away^
Strathmore Heights, VIC

Dealer used
02/05/2024

Top2023 Subaru WRX VB RS Blue Manual Sedan

• 7081 km
  • Sedan
  • Manual
  • 2.4L

This Subaru WRX offers excellent value, With the balance of the 5 Year New Car Warranty and no need to wait months to get your hands on one !! Buy with confidence from a trusted family business. We operate on an appointment base only in our State of art facility in order to provide each of our customers with a personalised customer experience. Our wide range of pre-owned vehicles are hand sourced to ensure immaculate quality at competitive prices. Our experienced and knowledgeable team is rea

$54,999 Drive Away^
Tullamarine, VIC

Dealer used
02/05/2024

Top2023 Subaru WRX VB MY23 RS Sport Lineartro AWD Silver 8 Speed Constant Variable Sedan

• 2085 km
  • Sedan
  • Auto
  • 4 2.4L

Balance of five year warranty satnav sunroof 2.4ltr turbo cvt auto adaptive cruise control auto emergency braking climate aircon keyless entry alloys and much more

$57,990 Drive Away^
Geelong, VIC

Dealer demo
02/05/2024

Top2022 Subaru WRX VB MY22 tS Sport Lineartro AWD Blue 8 Speed Constant Variable Sedan

• 26548 km
  • Sedan
  • Auto
  • 4 2.4L

• FRONT AND REAR COLLISION MITIGATION • REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT • BLIND SPOT SENSOR • BLUETOOTH • SMART PHONE INTEGRATION - APPLE CARPLAY • SMART PHONE INTEGRATION - ANDRIOD AUTO • REVERSE PARKING SENSORS • REVERSE CAMERA • DIGITAL RADIO • PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM WITH 10 SPEAKERS AND SUBWOOFER • LANE DEPARTURE WARNING • LANE KEEP ASSIST • KEYLESS ENTRY • PUSH BUTTON START • MULTI-FUNCTION CONTROL SCREEN - COLOUR • ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL • LEATHER INTERIOR • HE

$48,990 Drive Away^
Seaford, VIC

Dealer used
18 hours ago

2022 Subaru WRX VB MY22 tS Sport Lineartro AWD Blue 8 Speed Constant Variable Sedan

• 26548 km
  • Sedan
  • Auto
  • 4 2.4L

• FRONT AND REAR COLLISION MITIGATION • REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT • BLIND SPOT SENSOR • BLUETOOTH • SMART PHONE INTEGRATION - APPLE CARPLAY • SMART PHONE INTEGRATION - ANDRIOD AUTO • REVERSE PARKING SENSORS • REVERSE CAMERA • DIGITAL RADIO • PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM WITH 10 SPEAKERS AND SUBWOOFER • LANE DEPARTURE WARNING • LANE KEEP ASSIST • KEYLESS ENTRY • PUSH BUTTON START • MULTI-FUNCTION CONTROL SCREEN - COLOUR • ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL • LEATHER INTERIOR • HE

$48,990 Drive Away^
Seaford, VIC
< 16 km

Dealer used
18 hours ago

2023 Subaru WRX VB RS Blue Manual Sedan

• 7081 km
  • Sedan
  • Manual
  • 2.4L

This Subaru WRX offers excellent value, With the balance of the 5 Year New Car Warranty and no need to wait months to get your hands on one !! Buy with confidence from a trusted family business. We operate on an appointment base only in our State of art facility in order to provide each of our customers with a personalised customer experience. Our wide range of pre-owned vehicles are hand sourced to ensure immaculate quality at competitive prices. Our experienced and knowledgeable team is rea

$54,999 Drive Away^
Tullamarine, VIC
< 46 km

Dealer used
02/05/2024

2022 Subaru WRX VB MY22 RS AWD White 6 Speed Manual Sedan

• 26200 km
  • Sedan
  • Manual
  • 4 2.4L

Introducing the exhilarating 2022 Subaru WRX with a Manual Transmission, now available at our dealership. With only 26,200 kilometres on the clock, this performance-driven sedan is just getting started, promising the thrill of the drive with the reliability Subaru is renowned for. The WRX blends the joy of manual control with advanced technology and sporty design, making it a standout on both city streets and winding country roads. This particular WRX model comes loaded with desirable featur

$43,880 Drive Away^
Strathmore Heights, VIC
< 55 km

Dealer used
02/05/2024

2023 Subaru WRX VB MY23 RS Sport Lineartro AWD Silver 8 Speed Constant Variable Sedan

• 2085 km
  • Sedan
  • Auto
  • 4 2.4L

Balance of five year warranty satnav sunroof 2.4ltr turbo cvt auto adaptive cruise control auto emergency braking climate aircon keyless entry alloys and much more

$57,990 Drive Away^
Geelong, VIC
< 84 km

Dealer demo
02/05/2024

2023 Subaru WRX VB MY23 RS Sport Lineartro AWD Silver 8 Speed Constant Variable Sedan

• 9650 km
  • Sedan
  • Auto
  • 4 2.4L

Unleash the thrill of driving with the 2023 Subaru WRX RS, a masterpiece of engineering that combines style and performance in one sleek package. With its stunning silver finish and black alloy wheels, this vehicle isn't just a car; it's a statement. The WRX RS stands out with a mere 9,650 kilometers on the clock, ensuring that it's as close to new as you can get without the showroom price tag. But it's not just about looks; the WRX RS promises an exhilarating driving experience with its tu

$56,990 Drive Away^
West Wodonga, VIC
< 259 km

Dealer used
24 hours ago

Save search and get notified when new items are posted